Forza Motorsport 2 Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 166 comments
It's one of the rare cars that they didn't half ass it... :rolleyes:

675bb9b237b24e40be388dcwr9.jpg

Are there...three pipes?

Keep the outer ones, widen them to take up the whole space.

That thing really looks stock. :lol:

Are there...three pipes?

Keep the outer ones, widen them to take up the whole space.

That thing really looks stock. :lol:

The F40 really has 3 exhausts pipes.

Toyo, please tell me your RX-7 is a miniature car in that 3rd shot....:indiff:

Oh my gosh... I'm still waking up so I didn't notice...

Did someone say that Forza 2's Nurb was juuust a scouche too wide?? :D

i set the starting bid at 1 million and buyout at 10 million so that people would bid on it instead of just choosing the buyout, but this guy decided to just pay me 10 million lol.

How many layers is that at per side? I read that people were having problems doing full carbon cars because of the layer restrictions.

Would you care to just put a few sections of it on a car for me (I'll give you the car if you want) so I can copy it to whatever I'd like?

That's an unedited picture. The FD's are actually quite small in the game. DWA and I noticed this when we were drifting. He had the Monaro, and my FD barely came up to the windows. :indiff:

its only around 40 layers a side ;) send me a car and i will put it on, then you can do what ever you want with it.

Really? I can't wait to see how you did it...But I've got to get my 360 back first, and at this point I have no idea when that will be.

lol i thought i recognised the pattern, i tryed that one but ran out of layer's on just my bonett:D i think i made it a teeny weeny bit to small lol.

DWA
Anyone want to do a Photo comp for FM2? I'd be interested but I don't know if I'd want to run it. :dopey:

Why not. I'm sure the pics will look better than some of the winners of the 4 photo comps so far at FM.net.

A few new cars done by my brother and myself:

-"Mugatu Decepticano"

-Protoge Cup Car

- RS4 Cup Car

-"Dream Crusher" (AMG Black Series Redux)

I've painted 2 cars so far.

First my high speed Skyline. If I'm not completely misinformed, it should be the meaning of those two Kanjis.

skylinezv8.jpg

Second, I tried to copy the painting from the "Team Joest" racing Opel Calibra to the Vauxhall Astra VXR. (Calibra is known from the Gran Turismo series)

vauxhalljoestcs0.jpg

The Murc is technically my brother's car, the only addition I made was the Decepticons badge on the hood. We were really bored one night and started calling it the "Mugatu" (like in Zoolander), and then it evolved from there.

We're actually starting to stick Autobot and Decepticon stickers on quite a few of our cars these days.

May I ask how you got, what appears to be a Ford GT, in the air like that?

Back