Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 275 comments
Sounds like it's the entire Forza trilogy with all the DLC for FM2 and FM3...and if that's true, I wouldn't expect to see it until Christmas or later as T10 hasn't finished releasing all the DLC packs for FM3

2008 leak win again! i hope is it right about the new cars and new track too.

30wt955.png

By the way, Badned just reported this in Forzacentral page as a leak so im pretty sure is comming.

I hope this is FM3 with all DLC-I dont have all the DLC so it'd be worth buying. Even better if it came with extra cars and possibly a track but my hopes arent up.

9_28_Stigs_garage_3car.jpg

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Forza_Motorsport_3_Ultimate_Collection/

Turn 10 is proud to announce the beginning of a long-term partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear.
So what does the partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear mean for you, the Forza Faithful? Well, for the short-term, it means some significant Top Gear presence in the Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection, including:

“Stig’s Garage Car Pack” -- This free Add-on Pack is exclusive for Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection owners and will feature three of the hottest supercars around: the Lexus LFA, the Koenigsegg CCX, and the Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG. Look for profiles on all three of these amazing rides here at forzamotorsport.net in the coming weeks.

Exclusive Top Gear video feature -- Produced exclusively for Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection owners, this free downloadable 90-minute feature will be a compilation of Top Gear segments showcasing the variety and insight that has become the series’ hallmark.

Xbox LIVE Top Gear Premium Theme -- Put the Stig on your dashboard; this free exclusive Top Gear dashboard theme will only be available for Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection owners.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Top_Gear_Forza_Motorsport_3/
Ultimate Collection will also feature all cars and tracks found in the previously released Forza 3 Add-on Packs including:

Motorsports Legends Pack (already in the standard edition)
October Track Pack (Benchmark and Sidewinder tracks) (already in the standard edition)
Hot Holidays Pack
Autoweek Car Show Pack
Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit Track pack
Jalopnik Car Pack
Road & Track Car Pack
Exotic Car Pack
Summer Velocity Pack
World Class Car Pack

Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection will also include seven new car models, including:

Lancia 037 Stradale
Jaguar D-Type
Plymouth Cuda
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
Audi TT RS Coupe
Audi R15 TDI
Porsche 550A Spyder Great! 👍

Last edited:
Hm. I wonder if this will be like "Platinum Hits" priced or a full $60 game. I'd love to have that trio of cars, but at this late in the game's life, I'm not spending more than $20 for that. Particularly when I've bought EVERY pack so far.

VIP people need the opportunity to just upgrade to this.

Hm. I wonder if this will be like "Platinum Hits" priced or a full $60 game. I'd love to have that trio of cars, but at this late in the game's life, I'm not spending more than $20 for that. Particularly when I've bought EVERY pack so far.
It's probably like Midnight Club LA Complete Edition, which had all the DLCs included on disc for the price of a re-release. I wonder if the seven new cars are exclusive to the Ultimate Collection though...

It's probably like Midnight Club LA Complete Edition, which had all the DLCs included on disc for the price of a re-release.
Unfortunately at least the new content will be DLC.

If this edition is really "ultimate" what about the missing Jalopnik cars? :nervous:

Looks like T10 just gave a big middle finger to those wanting the full Classic Car pack. Only 4 will be available. And the "Partnership" with Top Gear REALLY seems like MS paid the BBC a lot of money, and pretty much got nothing out of it. I mean, a 90 minute compilation video? Really? Seriously, people, if you want a "Top Gear Experience" get GT5. It'll have the Top Gear Test Track and the Stig himself. T10's Top Gear stuff just makes them seem desperate...like they're trying to compete a little too hard with GT. Which is stupid, if you ask me, 'cause GT and Forza are completely different. And this proves that.

What's sad about this partnership is that they had to do this to keep what audience they have left.

Considering our audience continues to grow with each release, I guess that is a good thing. 👍

So now we know what the SLS looks like with a plastic finish.

Yup, just like we will know how an SLS without physics will handle when GT5 is release. :dunce:

But seriously, this is great news announcing a multi-year partnership with Top Gear. Looks like we will be getting a Top-Gear track in Forza. Booya!

So what does Forza get out of this? A few extra cars, and a Top Gear video that will be on youtube the next day.

My friend is excited though.

Back