Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 275 comments
I have the UC. I got it at release here in the UK.

It comes with all the DLC so far except for the VIP DLC cars. You can only get those with either the original Limited Edition or by buying VIP membership on the marketplace.

That 550 Spider that they gave away as the sample car for the UC is awesome :) I have been driving the wheels off of it the last few days setting new times on many tracks in F - B classes.

Oh that's cool, I just checked the blog and in order to get the prize from the 10k twitter followers you needed to post on their blog by yesterday.

Didn't read every post, so sorry if this was already asked:

Just a quick question here. I have FM3 (the original) but am thinking about getting the new Forza Ultimate. My question is: Is the DLC content on the disc itself? Or do I still need Xbox live?

The only reason I ask, is because I do not use live when the online for PlayStation is free, but would like the content.

Thank You

The Stig content is a download. You can download DLC on a silver account, I believe. The previously released packs are on disc 2 and you have to use the new disc 1 to play the game, as the old disc with the new content installed brings up a disc error.

Back