Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Where dreams are Realised

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by phillkillv2, May 30, 2013.

1. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Oh wow! That sounds incredible! :eek: I will never get bored of FM5 than. :D Thank you for replying @King1982 and @UKMikey. :cheers:

In all honesty, there's something I want to say that'll make you and others all very happy with Forza. I'm so so glad, that T10 makes an actual game that's filled with fun and joy. This is something PD doesn't do anymore because their so hung up to impress car manufacturers over their fans...

Thanks again. I can not wait to get FM5! :):tup:

Igano likes this.
  2. FosterG

FosterG

Out of curiosity, did you do the 200 laps of Indy in gt5? That was a beaut, just to get a free XK13 :dopey:

3. FosterG

FosterG

I gave up career for this a long time ago :)

4. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Sadly no. :( I. I wouldn't be able to last a minute in that event. No worries, you can laugh at me if you want, haha. :lol: :)

5. FosterG

FosterG

No, I did it twice to avoid paying 20 mil for that car, it is a beauty, would be nice to have it in "5"

TokoTurismo likes this.
  6. dice1998

dice1998 Premium

XJ13 :lol: .

I really do wish it was in FM5. Is it okay to still hope that it might be a Barn Find in Forza Horizon 2? :scared:

FosterG likes this.
  7. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I know right? Imagine its engine sound. It will sound monsterous in FM5. :eek:
    If it was in FH2, I will do whatever it takes to find its location. :D

FosterG likes this.
  8. dice1998

dice1998 Premium

If it *was* in FH2, I couldn't see it as anything else other than a Barn Find given it's history

9. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Oh wow. Well that instantly makes it a perfect barn find, haha. :)

10. VXR

VXR

Talking of barn finds, wouldn't it be great if they remained in that condition if you chose not to respray or upgrade it.

11. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

That will be cool! :D:tup:

VXR likes this.
  12. TJisA1337NOOB

TJisA1337NOOB

I had my favorite moment on FM5 on Saturday. I was in a race on Road Atlanta in the career. I don't know the name of the corner but it's the first one after the long straight. Me and another car were neck and neck down the straight. I had my braking point down pretty good but the drivatar next to me hit his brakes way too late. He flew past me and hit the grass still doing 90 or so probably. I couldn't hardly finish the race I was laughing so hard.:lol:

13. Igano

Igano

That's what I like in drivatar that they can make mistakes and push too much the car. It gives you that pseudo sensation that you are up against other players.

TJisA1337NOOB likes this.
  14. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Lol, i had some great moments with the Ai in the forza series dating back to FM2/3/4 with Rossi, Evans, Muller, Davis, Sasaki and Esposito. But Rossi is still the man.

I've had moments where i could swear some off them where getting mad at me for scratching their car on lap 1, to then be rear-ended by a grumpy Rossi or Muller.

15. TJisA1337NOOB

TJisA1337NOOB

I've seen the ai do something similar in previous Forza titles but never to this extent. And yes M Rossi definitely had a mean streak.:lol:

16. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

The marketplace is now active. Big surprise, it's just a place to purchase DLC.

17. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Isnt that what it always was?

McLaren likes this.
  18. UKMikey

UKMikey

I think Hal may have been referring to the Storefront feature of the previous version. When this didn't show up in FM5 I guess a few of us may have expected it to be fixed with the Marketplace.

19. Speedster911

Speedster911

Uh so... dare I say it: is the AI worse than FM4? Even worse race craft and more aggressive??

Ahahahah! Has happened to me a few times in FM4.... AI entertainment (and retardation) at it's best. At times, I would find a bad handling/high horsepower car trying to battle it out with me around the corners - after smoking him and approaching the next corner, he would try to make up for it by CHARGING at me and almost blindly missing the corner. Hahah... never gets old!

I must say there are times in FM4 when the AI does feel quite authentic. Far better than the gramps AI we had in FM3. No comment on 5 yet!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  20. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

Yes, that's what it always was and I had no doubt that it's all it would be here. There were just a lot of people getting their hopes up that this was some big add-on to the game.

21. TJisA1337NOOB

TJisA1337NOOB

I don't have a lot of experience yet in 5 but as of now I like the drivatar's better. They seem to act more like a human player. That one instance that I shared was hilarious though.:lol:

22. UkHardcore23

UkHardcore23

Wow only took them 6 months at least it's finally working now, Any sign of public lobbies yet?

23. Melting Brains

Melting Brains

This may have been brought up before, but I noticed this week that some of the badges that initially hadn't unlocked, did so now. Specifically, the badges for beating friends in a rivals event 1 (5?) or 20 times both popped up after beating one. Can anyone confirm this has been fixed? Is it now possible to get the badge for doing races on "unbeatable" in career mode and the one for not using rewind?

24. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

It didnt take them 6 months, they were waiting for the season pass to be over with.

25. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

Isn't there 1 month left on the season pass? They skipped December.

26. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

Well May is the final one, supposedly include the Z06...*crosses fingers*

HAL20XX likes this.
  27. Speedster911

Speedster911

^^ I ain't got the game, but the Z06 has been among my fav class A American modern muscle cars since FM2. GOD how they nailed that throaty growl in FM4! :mischievous:

28. Igano

Igano

So after May DLC car packs stop coming or out? or is that only for the car pass?

29. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Only the Car Pass.

30. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Yep. If it's anything like FM4, we should still have 6 more packs left at least.

FosterG likes this.