• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments
14604768834_a95f8fcf14_o.jpg

14631868893_dc8b53615a_o.jpg

14555950832_d9dc915bf4_o.jpg

14555219834_192f9f338c_o.jpg

14555719223_07842b394e_o.jpg

14348981189_741a12527c_o.jpg

Is that your own paint dice? I need it I made a version in FM4 and have no desire to replicate it again :lol:

I made a version in FM4 and have no desire to replicate it again :lol:
That is the same exact issue I am feeling with F5. The amount of time I spent making designs in F2 and F3 was just mind blowing. I have RE-created some of my designs several times between the start of F1 and I have just lost more and more desire with each game. Especially since F5 doesn't have a storefront or auction house. I will more than likely just keep picking other players designs in F5. Maybe if I get some extra time I might work on a few but really, having to re-make or recreate some of my favorite designs gets exhausting. The lack of AH really kills the motivation for me. The good news is the designs from F5 should carry to F6 for sure. So who knows, I might make some.

Some excellent photos in here for sure. I have been lurking this thread for a long time.

That is the same exact issue I am feeling with F5. The amount of time I spent making designs in F2 and F3 was just mind blowing. I have RE-created some of my designs several times between the start of F1 and I have just lost more and more desire with each game. Especially since F5 doesn't have a storefront or auction house. I will more than likely just keep picking other players designs in F5. Maybe if I get some extra time I might work on a few but really, having to re-make or recreate some of my favorite designs gets exhausting. The lack of AH really kills the motivation for me. The good news is the designs from F5 should carry to F6 for sure. So who knows, I might make some.

Some excellent photos in here for sure. I have been lurking this thread for a long time.
I would be much more inclined to do them if there was an auction house again with the way they have it setup now since I am not established on any of the cars I want to paint I don't see them getting used often. And I made a super detailed Subaru in FM4 and was pretty sad when I heard that there is no way to transfer it.

Was going to start a separate thread for this, and I still may do so, but for the time being feast thine eyes on these custom colors.

Amalgam Blue

Amalgam Pearl

Electric Citrus

Amalgam Riviera

Beautiful stuff, the Veyron is mind numbing.

So purely because I enjoy looking a gift horse in the mouth, and outright abusing a special thing, here's a stanced Rolls Royce:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare to defend myself against the world class assassins Rolls Royce has likely sent to me.

I've masked off the main body in vinyls, kudos to the modeler for giving some room for getting them all lined up without going into the roof section.

I'm spending far too much time in Photomode with the Wraith. But what can I say? Every detail of this car is beyond beautiful.

Yes, this automobile is a big home run in the details department. I got a bunch of photos of it too, and not finished yet!

Both of the ones you posted in the realistic photo thread are good, but that Mustang looks way more realistic than either of them. 👍

Both of the ones you posted in the realistic photo thread are good, but that Mustang looks way more realistic than either of them. 👍

Thanks, I contemplated putting it in there, was not sure though so thanks. I have some more to put up but didnt want to overload just yet. :D

Back