Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'FM5 Photo Mode' started by King1982, Jun 10, 2013.

1. JAHHAJ

JAHHAJ

The pictures look amazing :drool:, but the problem is with this game is there is no night driving or weather, they could've put one or the other in but suprisingly to me they didn't. Ah well still going to be an amazing game though.

2. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

3. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

It looks like they are showing off the new matchmaking function. I'm not big on multiplayer, but I am interested in how they're doing this.

4. ReverenceSatans

ReverenceSatans

5. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Some new stuff

Note: Stunning.
    [​IMG]

Note: Huuyuuyrara? Looking good, cant wait to pop that hood.
    [​IMG]

Note: Those tyres look ten times better on this pic that all those offscreen videos i saw.
    The Wheels seem to reflect very realisticly and last note, the road bumpmapping looks Freakin awesome.
    [​IMG]

On another note: If every car has Forzavista, will we get too see our new engine in the engine bay if we do an engineswap? Dan already confirmed your tuned a liveried vehicles are visible in Forzavista (meaning including under the hood view)

What do you guys think? Hype yet?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  6. VXR

VXR

Being able to see sexy intake mods on the cylinder head would be amazing.

7. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

Oh man, that would be so cool. But now that you mention it, I'm scared that they might not show those changes. Like how exhaust upgrades aren't reflected visually in FM4.

8. ReverenceSatans

ReverenceSatans

That does look damn good.

The break disc in this however looks pretty meh.

And turn some of that DX11 Tessellation on T10.

9. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

It looks pretty legit to me.

10. Speedster911

Speedster911

The picture you commented on is out of perspective, first of all. Second, the colors didn't turn out all that great. It's one of those amateur shots probably taken with a phone cam. And shouldn't be used as such to judge the game's visual prowess!

11. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  12. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

13. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Super High ress shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Speedster911

Speedster911

Wow.. GORGEOUS shots! Keep em coming!

15. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

I just realized that the rendered tire is the same as the tires on the real P1 - in other words, it's not the "one-size-fits-all" tire.

16. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

I still see those goofy Forza stripes.

17. Minty

Minty Premium

May only be in Forzavista. They seem to be the usual cut/past from what I've seen in game.

18. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

As far as I (and Google Image Search) can tell, the first shot of the P1's wheel isn't from Forza Motorsport 5. It's just a straight up and down picture of the wheel in real life.

[​IMG]

19. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

Ah, my mistake then. It looked like a rendering (it still does, but who knows).

20. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

I see what you mean. It does have a very clean/sterile look to it.

21. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I would be shocked if they went into that much detail. Also where did Dan confirm that our tuned liveried vehicles would be visible in autovista? I have been on vacation for a week so I must have missed that info.
    Also any confirmation on car list yet? I am guessing maybe 400-500 cars if we are lucky. I will be very surprised if we get more cars that that when F5 launches since they are all in autovista.

22. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

There were around 690 in F4. Why would they go back? I expect atleast 600 in the barebones game.

23. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

I'm this close to staking money on you being disappointed then, because I know I sure don't expect that many. They'd likely have to have a smaller number because every car will now be at roughly the same level of detail as FM4's Autovista vehicles (~1 million polygons). Some of the models have been with the series since FM2 - possibly earlier, though they definitely had an upgrade when the franchise moved to the 360 - and cars like the 22B and NA NSX are definitely lacking in detail and quality compared to later cars. Moving to models that allow us to open the doors and hood/bonnet means essentially starting from scratch for a lot of the cars. On the other hand; I always assumed Autovista was a hint at what this upcoming generation would provide, so I hope all the cars T10 have been introducing since FM4's release have a higher quality model waiting in the wings for FM5.

My guess is around 300 when the game ships. I'm also curious if the increased quality of the car models will impact DLC pack sizes...

24. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

300 cars only? Thats crazy. Thats not even the amount of cars on F4..

25. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Oh, I know. But it's a jump to a new generation, and as the existing images have already shown, the cars are on another level of quality versus anything we saw on the 360. T10 could take the PD approach and just carryover every single car model in its existing form from FM4, but as a launch title, I'd think they'd be smarter than that, and only have assets that are all to the highest quality. That means having to let some very old models die.

On the plus side, this might finally mean more accurate S2000's, C4 Corvettes, and R32 GT-R's!

26. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

That would be the plus I need to make the jump to be honest. I hope they dont take away too much though. I would be heart broken to find out there is no S13, S14.

27. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

A lot of cars in FM4 actually had modeled doorsills and the ones with pop-up headlamps had those modeled as well. T10 has been Forzavista-ing these cars for a while now, it seems.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  28. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I agree with you. I am expecting a little more than 300 but not much more. If it released with 500 cars I would be shocked since they are all in Autovista now.

29. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

30. Kake Bake

Kake Bake (Banned)

Sheesh, King, just post links to the videos you're taking the caps from.