Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
I was too reminded, V8 Supercars may also be on the list even though we were given a short list.

v8_for10.jpg

This was sent to me from a guy who works in a team, I blocked out the numbers and the colour to keep you guys guessing but i was told at least 4 2014 v8 supercars were photographed after the enduros last year, so expect endurance liveries

Should it be one of the Volvos however, bricks might be shat by yours truly.

Well my source told me he spoke to the guy, who was from T10, and he said that they had 4/5 confirmed and they were still trying to get the last one whilst he was there. I would say that these are a safe bet for release content.

Going by logic, the hardest V8 Supercar to get a license/approval for would be the Nissan, because Sony/Gran TurGoaheadandCollectCarsandPaintchipsandRacingSuitsandDealWithTerribleSoundsThatDateBackto1998andCarsThatAreStraightOutofGT4becauseRacingItselfisNotImportantAnymoreismo.

Oops.

Erebus might be easy as Mercedes no longer give factory support to the team. Though, if Mercedes don't want the E63 as a race car, it might be hard to get it licenced(I'm only suspecting with no proof).

The Nissan ran Norton liveries for the first 2 years so, it might not be that tough. Gran Turismo/Pd/Sony don't own the team. T10 could possibly get it in.

Two more things: 1, Darren Cox said the GT-R LM is coming to all console games. it might just be a matter of deleting the GTAcademy logos.

2, The FG X was indeed an aero test car, as well as the VF and the Altima. DJR TEAM PENSKE have Chassis FG18/19/20. Im not too sure if they are at chassis "005". BUT, DJRTP do paint their cars. So, just may be them. Unless it's Prodrive Racing Australia.

Last edited:
With the inclusion of a few tracks that NASCAR goes to, specifically Daytona, is it possible they could be bringing Gen 6 to forza?

Also, is there going to be an Xbox One bundle with this game?

A couple of thoughts...
Dan mentioned "more" Can Am cars and I don't see even the Chaparral on the confirmed list. Also, Adam Carolla has been talking for months about some of Paul Newman's race cars that he owns have been scanned and photographed for inclusion in Forza

Here's a higher-resolution version.
http://i.imgur.com/DsnEhLg.jpg

You can make out the DBR9 next to the Bentley Speed 8 & Mazda 787B. ;)

I am a bit surprised you & BADNED don't have the #60 Bhaitech McLaren MP4-12C GT3 from 2014 or the #18 Lamborghini of Miami Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo.
3a0047cac8faf70d6a58c254f09ee1b28185eb3f.jpg__1200x400_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Heh, completely forgot about that image. Was reasonably sure the Bentley and Mazda were in that image too, so glad to have a higher quality one to confirm from. Thanks!

A couple of thoughts...
Dan mentioned "more" Can Am cars and I don't see even the Chaparral on the confirmed list. Also, Adam Carolla has been talking for months about some of Paul Newman's race cars that he owns have been scanned and photographed for inclusion in Forza

We're 1/4 of the way through the list. I wouldn't be worried quite yet.

Has Skoda been in any racing game?

They've been in some rally games IIRC.

Sega Rally... back when Sega made consoles.
EDIT: Wasn't a dreamcast game :) but for the PS3:

Appears to be eastern europe only.

A couple of thoughts...

In the background of one those Dan interviews, I noticed there are a couple Nissan liveried race cars. Maybe those are in the game.

DOUBLE POST!!!!
xChesLD.jpg

The EREBUS MOTORSPORT V8 IS IN THE GAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BATTLE STATIONS!!!! The hype is REAAL!!
(also this practically confirms either the #1, #2, #22 or #888 in the game which makes me really happy :).

Oh, no doubt! They have to have 24 cars on the grid. HAVE TO. I'm well over-hyped! The #9, #4(and #47) is a possibility. I need more info before September. Remember the 2014 #17 Ambrose debut XBOX FG II from Homebush was made. Then the 2015 FG X XBOX Sydney Test day version too. *rubs hands*

Can't even imagine what FM7 car list will look like in 2017 or even Horizon 3 next year. With Forzavista level of detail for all cars there really shouldn't be a reason to throw these cars away ever, even on nextgen consoles whenever those pop up. The only concern is file sizes cause FM5 is already 40 gigs, FM6 is unlikely to fit on a BD and is gonna need "Disc 2" download. Not that I care with my connection lol.

In the background of one those Dan interviews, I noticed there are a couple Nissan liveried race cars. Maybe those are in the game.

DOUBLE POST!!!!
xChesLD.jpg

Looks like they got all 5 then....

Also my post was regarding the Nissan V8 supercar, #36 will be in with the enduro livery

Last edited:

DOUBLE POST!!!!
xChesLD.jpg

Team Vodafone VE behind it, maybe??

Come on... just get the game. Anyway I need a way to make $151.

Oh, Im getting it. I'm too hyped and dont want to speculate too much. Which is why I need more info before I explode. Or Implode.

450 cars. Are T10 going to make whole cars or start making one car with livery choices? There are so many cars to make if they're doing the 2013 season V8s. There are 28 plus, the new XBox liveries.

Will the "Vip car" be available only by the people who had purchased the pack or they are some special livered car and the standard model will be available in Forza 6 standard version?

Back