Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
They're saving the best for big events (gamescom, PAX) and close to launch.

Yeah, when did they announce the E21 back when they were doing weekly reviews for FM5? If I remember correctly it was after they released the TV commercial.

When I look at the confirmed car list on the F6 website, I still dont see the Erebus Motorsport V8 Mercedes-Benz AMG E63 V8 Supercar. I see the #1 & #13 S60 STCC cars but, no V8 Supercar.

On another site, it was mentioned not to put a whole lot of stock in those menu images because they were placeholders--i.e. the cars may or may not be in the final game.

It's not surprising that the list is mostly cars we've seen in the other games - not only is that just going to have to be the case (since there's only about 50-60 that should be new, if all FM5/FH2 cars are carried over), but it's the smart way to market the game. Spread them out.

If the DLC is more like FH2's versus FM5's, that should be very interesting as well.

I agree with you. It's logical: if the majority of cars are carried over from F5 and FH2, it will mean 50-60 new cars at launch and let's be honest they've already got so many of the 'desirable' cars in there that it becomes hard to think up new ones to add save for new models like the 2017 GT. Wonder if Porsche will be in...? Kind of hoping for a return of some marques like Seat and Saab....

Might be hard to get Saab given their convoluted death and rebirth under the Sino-Norwegian electric company.

VXR
Might be hard to get Saab given their convoluted death and rebirth under the Sino-Norwegian electric company
A pity. I used to really enjoy the Saab's in FM4. Still with backward compatibility coming to the X1 I'll be able to enjoy them again in due course (my 360 got rrod)

I really hope they fixed the sound on the E-tron. Now that they have the 2014 car also, it's a necessity that they model the hybrid system and the noise it makes.

You guys think NASCAR'll make an appearance. They do have Daytona and the likes.

I think ... NICECARS will definitely make an app-earance! :odd: not Nascar.
Daytona is for the beach buggy's, and you can forget about night driving in DAY-tona! :P

I just noticed a small error. The 2013 Veneno is (sadly) a VIP Car pack vehicle.
That is not an error. Turn 10 clearly stated that the Veneno would be a VIP car.

Edit: Turns out it isn't. Thanks, GranTurismoguy and DurWinning!

Last edited:
You guys think NASCAR'll make an appearance. They do have Daytona and the likes.
I have a feeling they will return their generic stock car versions of the Dodge Charger SRT8, Chevrolet Monte Carlo and Ford Fusion if that's the case.

Sorry but I would take Forza's car list any day over GTs with their duplicates and fantasy VGTs and standards lacking cockpits. GT was groundbreaking in the 90s but times have moved on since and PD needs to get with the programme. I mean, 2015 and still no screenshots or info for GT7???

Sorry but I would take Forza's car list any day over GTs with their duplicates and fantasy VGTs and standards lacking cockpits. GT was groundbreaking in the 90s but times have moved on since and PD needs to get with the programme. I mean, 2015 and still no screenshots or info for GT7???
Off topic, but why are you expecting info on a game that hasn't even been announced yet?

That's like saying its 2015 where is Forza 7 because both hasn't been announced!

I have a feeling they will return their generic stock car versions of the Dodge Charger SRT8, Chevrolet Monte Carlo and Ford Fusion if that's the case.

I doubt you'll see a Dodge stock car. They are long gone from NASCAR and haven't looked back.

Back