Forza Motorsport 6 Color Creation Database [Constant Work in Progress]

There's no need to rewrite the history books here so why even make an attempt? You're here for near accurate recreations of manufacturer colors to put on one, several, or all of your cars.

And now, a word from your sponsor in 2011:

Now to take this one step further and get accurate manufacturer body color swatches, and while FM lacks the variety of color densities seen in GT5 it's main advantage is exactly this - being able to create (or modify) colors at any given point. For free. With that said let's get things moving, shall we?

It should be noted beforehand that while the calculations involved are effective, they are not going to be 100% precise. You will have to adjust the ranges as necessary until you've acquired the desired color and/or effect - a bit of trial and error if you prefer. You can also take the colors available directly in the game and translate them here, however, it's imperative that it's listed under the name of the color... or at least the closest you can find according to the year of the vehicle.

Legend

L (Left): The foremost first click.
M (Middle): The foremost middle click.
R (Right): The foremost last click before advancing to the next number.

Color Creation Worksheet

(Current Color Count: 576)

Let those requests start pouring in. Be forewarned, I'm juggling eleventy games at the moment so all I request is a little bit of patience if I'm unable to get the color done the day you request it, and I also may miss a request or two while dealing with other things so if your request hasn't been fulfilled within a few days feel free to remind me!

There's no need to rewrite the history books here so why even make an attempt? You're here for near accurate recreations of manufacturer colors to put on one, several, or all of your cars.

And now, a word from your sponsor in 2011:

Now to take this one step further and get accurate manufacturer body color swatches, and while FM lacks the variety of color densities seen in GT5 it's main advantage is exactly this - being able to create (or modify) colors at any given point. For free. With that said let's get things moving, shall we?

It should be noted beforehand that while the calculations involved are effective, they are not going to be 100% precise. You will have to adjust the ranges as necessary until you've acquired the desired color and/or effect - a bit of trial and error if you prefer. You can also take the colors available directly in the game and translate them here, however, it's imperative that it's listed under the name of the color... or at least the closest you can find according to the year of the vehicle.

Legend

L (Left): The foremost first click.
M (Middle): The foremost middle click.
R (Right): The foremost last click before advancing to the next number.

Color Creation Worksheet

(Current Color Count: 576)

Let those requests start pouring in. Be forewarned, I'm juggling eleventy games at the moment so all I request is a little bit of patience if I'm unable to get the color done the day you request it, and I also may miss a request or two while dealing with other things so if your request hasn't been fulfilled within a few days feel free to remind me!
Can you do the new tesla color "Ultra Red" ?

Back