Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
Supposedly the Suzuka license is ridiculously expensive, from what Ian Bell has posted here a few weeks ago... Did Microsoft open the budgetary flood gates to T10?

Supposedly the Suzuka license is ridiculously expensive, from what Ian Bell has posted here a few weeks ago... Did Microsoft open the budgetary flood gates to T10?

I would guess the expected sales on PC have increased the budget by default.

don't forget everyone, Suzuka is owned by Honda so it maybe it abit harder to get......not impossible

One thing to consider regarding the car list and what we've seen so far... there's a fair chance of at least 3 more DLCs for Horizon with a bunch of new metal coming, I doubt they'd want to ruin the "surprise" even more than the leaks did by announcing those cars for FM7.

Spotted:

2014 Aston Martin Vantage S
2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S
2015 BMW i8
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

That's PC gameplay and by the way, the new UI/menus look stunning.

Last edited:
Spotted:

2015 BMW i8
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

That's PC gameplay and by the way, the new UI/menus look stunning.

Things I noticed:

• Tyre barriers on inside of corners.
  • Custom liveries on the other trucks. Can somebody see if they match any of Little Vixen's designs on the Forza Motorsport 6 truck? If so that could mean that livery importing is a feature again.
  • New pre-race UI with customised drivers.
  • Same assists as previous games, except for Friction Assist which is new.
  • Split times do show up in the race UI, there was concern overnight about that.
  • Typeface used in the race UI seems to be DIN Pro.

I'm starting to think someone at T10 screwed up somewhere considering:

- They've already unveiled 4 tracks that are either new or returning, considering the "30 tracks" part of the press release this means several tracks are getting cut.

- Granted it's not impossible but I highly doubt they've unveiled all the new tracks so we'll probably at least see 1 or 2 more meaning even more tracks are being cut than first thought.

- The same press release also says 200 ribbons, which is confusing as T10 has counted things like weather and time of day as alternates as separate layouts. The problem with this is FM6 doesn't come close to 200 and unless Dubai has an insane amount of layouts there's no way 30 tracks will get the count to 200 as the other 3 tracks don't have many layouts.

So yeah it's just not adding up for me, if I had to guess, the "30+" stated in the interview is correct and whoever typed the release omitted the "+" symbol.

/Wishful thinking

- They've already unveiled 4 tracks that are either new or returning, considering the "30 tracks" part of the press release this means several tracks are getting cut.

- Granted it's not impossible but I highly doubt they've unveiled all the new tracks so we'll probably at least see 1 or 2 more meaning even more tracks are being cut than first thought.

- The same press release also says 200 ribbons, which is confusing as T10 has counted things like weather and time of day as alternates as separate layouts. The problem with this is FM6 doesn't come close to 200 and unless Dubai has an insane amount of layouts there's no way 30 tracks will get the count to 200 as the other 3 tracks don't have many layouts.

So yeah it's just not adding up for me, if I had to guess, the "30+" stated in the interview is correct and whoever typed the release omitted the "+" symbol.

/Wishful thinking
It all depends if they have a day/night version of each ribbon, or how this dynamic weather will work as well, if they have a straight rain version for each ribbon, like FM6. 30 tracks with 200 different ribbons/layouts, comes to around 6.7 layouts per track, which isn't too far off if they have rain versions, or day/night versions of each counting towards that.

/Wishful thinking
I saw someone on the official forums theorize that maybe the "30" locations refers to the environment, such as Bugatti & Le Sarthe, or Nurburgring & its GP circuit sharing 1 location. He assumed maybe Dubai will include the mountain track & Yas Marina since they are in the same region (even though they're 2 hours away from each other).

Can anyone figure out where this is? Might be Dubai?

0lOm5hz.jpg
BADNED has listed on his Track list, a location called, "Dubai - Circuit of the Emirates". Of course, putting that into google brings up either the Autodrome or Yas Marina.

However, judging by that bridge in the background and the fact the walls are situated right on the track, maybe this is a street circuit on the along the Dubai Creek?

Edit* Didn't realize I double posted. Sorry.

First full lap of Dubai. Interesting circuit. Obviously a very fantasy like circuit that you wouldn't see in real life, but still looks stunning. There's a second pit lane so I'm assuming they'll be multiple layouts.

The douchebros confirm you'll be able to drive douchebro-mobiles in FM7.

First full lap of Dubai. Interesting circuit. Obviously a very fantasy like circuit that you wouldn't see in real life, but still looks stunning. There's a second pit lane so I'm assuming they'll be multiple layouts.

The real car doesn't pop and bang like that on overrun...

Last edited:

Ahhh that beautiful sound from that GT2 RS in and out of the tunnel! :embarrassed: Also, are rock songs back in this Forza? If so, hurray!! I mean don't get me wrong, I like the songs from the last Forza as well. It's just that I perfer it to have rock like how GT has jazz in its menus. Brings back good memories of Forza 1. 👍

From the IGN video we can confirm the presence of: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, Aston Martin DB11, Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, Ferrari 488 GTB, Maserati Granturismo, McLaren 570S, Porsche 911 Turbo 2014

EDIT

Last edited:
Spotted:
2015 BMW i8
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

+ 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 (993)

K4BlmIy.jpg

and 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan

P3NFo4x.jpg

@Nielsen brought this up as well. One possibility being that we do not have dynamic TOD and that there are multiple layouts available for all the kinds of time settings available, much like FM6 is currently set up.

The other being that we're getting a hefty amount over 30.

I'm seeing the former being the case, to be honest.

Back