Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
I wonder if the Gymkhana 9 Focus RX will make it to FM7? Might make a good car for Time Attack.
I hope so. By the way, the new livery has a FM logo:

C8qVX_5XUAAZ6G3.jpg

Could mean little to nothing, though.

I honestly have no desire to see Fujimi Kaido again. The only thing I liked about it was the scenary, but aside from that; I couldn't enjoy it. It had too many harpins to a point where I couldn't carry much speed at all. It felt like it would take ages to complete a lap around the circuit and I just didn't feel immersed.

Having more varied cars would be fun... once, but alas it still feels a little off when there are no tracks (real or original) that they actually appear on. They are built to work in one specific environment.

The Veloster did not work in FM4, and I worry about the inevitable return of the Focus, and apparently trophy trucks, for FM7.

If Motorsport is so afraid to muddy the tyres then something like the Long Beach jump track seems almost realistic to expect. Just a shame that those screenshots that were floating around were admitted photoshops.

They're dumb fun but 3 speed boxes and miles of suspension don't work on racing circuits, if they will drive anything like the Fast 7 Charger truck.

Personally, two tracks I wouldn't mind seeing return, that I don't think anyone's mentioned yet, are Sunset Peninsula and Sedona. Especially Sunset. Sedona was my favorite for drag racing.

Another track worth giving a mention is Positano's much shorter cousin, Amalfi Coast. This track provided some close and fun battles for me back in the day. A section of this track technically returned in FH2, but it wasn't the whole course, just the front straight / tunnel bit. The rest was blocked off by a wall. I was VERY disappointed to find this out when playing FH2 for the first time... :(

Personally, two tracks I wouldn't mind seeing return, that I don't think anyone's mentioned yet, are Sunset Peninsula and Sedona. Especially Sunset. Sedona was my favorite for drag racing.

Another track worth giving a mention is Positano's much shorter cousin, Amalfi Coast. This track provided some close and fun battles for me back in the day. A section of this track technically returned in FH2, but it wasn't the whole course, just the front straight / tunnel bit. The rest was blocked off by a wall. I was VERY disappointed to find this out when playing FH2 for the first time... :(
I'd like to see Sunset return, but that in itself was T10's interpretation of the Daytona tri-oval with the Homestead Miami infield layout. Two tracks that are more than likely to be in FM7.

Amalfi would be nice to have back, mainly for photo reasons. I didn't like racing on it, always thought it was too tight to actually race.

If it's anything by bringing back all cars within the Xbox One generation Forza cars, it easily surpasses the 700 car mark, at around 749 cars (751 if the Chryslus Rocket and Warthog are counted).

I wonder if there could be room to fit more cars though, since any more and it can surpass 800.

Just get M$ to cough up the dough and outsource them out to India.

Honestly, it should taken to much effort. For some reasons (lack of "physical" model maybe) tracks age a lot better than cars.

Most of the tracks from FM2/3/4 would mainly need updated textures and new trees. Same with GT6 tracks.

I have no idea what tracks have been confirmed for FM7 and I'm too lazy to check, but if we are reminiscing about tracks in previous games I hope to see Blue Mountains Raceway from Forza 1 make a return.

I just hope they put the Civic EG from FM4 back in FM7. Tired of having to use the EK Type R(Yes, she's really nice but i'm more a fan of the EGs...)

I loved Sunset, but as another member mentioned, we have a couple other ovals with infield tracks now. My guess these days is that Sunset was merely a place holder of sorts until a real world track could take its place.

Back