Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
Agreed, FM7 is going to offer the largest selection of cars in a current gen game. I am not dissapointed with the car list so far (apart from Toyotas absence). Though I would not call reusing cars from previous games a lazy approach. ALL game developers carry over assets from one game to the next to save time and money on development. Hell, I recognized sound effects from the original PS1 Crash Bandicoot used in the Uncharted games on PS3.
Also, cars that were last seen in Forza Motorsport 4 and 5 now have working windshield wipers that can also shake at high speeds.

It's a little far-fetched I think.
To think it's T10's fault for rushing FM7 out the door instead of haggling with Toyota for several more months.
As I'm guessing you're a pretty big Toyota fan, and that's fine, but from a grand perspective, Toyota simply doesn't have the impact/ influence in a game that already has 720 cars.

As we already discussed, Toyota is not the only reason why FM7 could use more time with the developers. Besides, I'm a fan of 20th century Japanese sports cars. Without Toyota that aspect of FM7 begins to feel quite flat, so I would argue it's a larger perspective thing. The number of Toyota and Lexus models removed from the game is almost as many as the number of road cars brought back from FM4 since FH3.

Also, cars that were last seen in Forza Motorsport 4 and 5 now have working windshield wipers that can also shake at high speeds.

Going by the E3 footage, wipers were shaking at almost any speed. Exaggerated eye candy.

Sorry if it's been pointed out already, the Ferrari list ends at 2015. :)
So there's the past 3(18s are out right?) years of Ferrari's to potentially be on the "new to Forza" reveal.

Edit: Lamborghini only goes to 2016.

Sorry if it's been pointed out already, the Ferrari list ends at 2015. :)
So there's the past 3(18s are out right?) years of Ferrari's to potentially be on the "new to Forza" reveal.
I'd be surprised if the new Ferrari 812 Superfast is not a part of the FM7 VIP car pack. If it isn't I'd bet it shows up in one of the Car Pass packs.

These returning cars would be more of a draw if there was some new challenging ribbons to race on. I'll be amazed if this one new track in Dubai will be anything other than the usual 6 car wide Forza fantasy track.

from forza central
Forza7_Gamescom_PressKit_PorscheInTheLead_4K.jpg

Forza7_Gamescom_PressKit_MountainPass_4K.jpg

Forza7_Gamescom_PressKit_ReadyToRace_4K.jpg

Forza7_Gamescom_PressKit_Challenger_Headlights_4K.jpg

Right now I'm prepared to believe that these are not bullshots and that the game will actually look this good on PC and X1X.
From what I saw after having downloaded the direct capture 4k vids from e3 on my 4k OLED with HDR enabled the game does indeed look that good!

photomode shots are downsampled from resolutions higher than 4k, but it will look pretty close at any rate
Compared with previous versions of the game, close is good enough for me.

VXR
He's dressed like a biker. If Gamescom revealed a never before seen bike component to this game then I would take back everything I said.
I get serious Magnus Walker vibes from that outfit.

VXR
He's dressed like a biker. If Gamescom revealed a never before seen bike component to this game then I would take back everything I said.

Perhaps that's what the big reward is at the end of career mode... /tinfoilhat

Back