Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
The Day One Car Pack is rumoured to be The Fate of the Furious Car Pack, according to this link.
Link: https://www.trueachievements.com/n28521/forza-motorsport-7-new-screenshots-and-editions-revealed

Emphasis on the "rumored". I don't think the deal between Universal and Microsoft Studio/T10's still running - apparently Turn10 is now in cahoots with Warner Bros., which helped improve the audio for FM7. Besides, IIRC those rumors pertained the preorder bonus, which we already know to be (as I correctly speculated) a Hoonigan-themed pack.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, as usual. But unless they'll implement tracked vehicles, I don't see how they could muster seven cars from Fate of the Furious that are Forza-worthy and not already in the game's carlist...

Having not played a Forza game since 3, pretty much everything looks new to me so I can't complain, I'm too excited. Though, I can imagine the disappointment If you had both FM6 and Horizon.

Just about the only thing that bugs me is the trueno missing. I've always been admiring the Forza model while being stuck with the PS2 one in current GTs and when I finally get Forza it's gone. Just my luck.

aiK4Bec.png

Spotted something in SuperGT's new video...

aiK4Bec.png

But wait, I got better:

There's the new 124 Spider and two undisclosed cars he can't show us...

Edit, If you pause it right at 3:14 you can see it says Kia Stinger and Chevrolet ZR2 (I'm assuming that's the new Colorado) where he blacked out the two spaces...

37320614315_f11bd12a4d_o.jpg

Last edited:
But wait, I got better:

There's the new 124 Spider and two undisclosed cars he can't show us...

Edit, If you pause it right at 3:14 you can see it says Kia Stinger and Chevrolet ZR2 (I'm assuming that's the new Colorado) where he blacked out the two spaces...

Alfa Giulia is visible at 0:21 too

Widebody 2017 NSX also at 0:21. Also its in the above pic, but I might as well mention that the Abarth 124 is in there next to the stinger and ZR2

aiK4Bec.png

Well, that definitely isn't in Horizon 3. I was worried that all the Forza Editions would be ported from that game, but I'm glad that isn't the case now.

No Class-based Hoppers either, assuming the Hopper selection in the preview build matches what we will see on Day 1.
This might have to do with the new homologation feature. Perhaps T10 want to focus on homologated divisions instead of PI class based racing?

UspACrn.png

It's the 2015 Charger Hellcat. Another car that was 'cut' according to the final garage reveal, yet it returns here.
Well, the final garage reveal didn't reveal all 700+ cars IIRC. I guess that was one of the ones left out, I also noticed a new Fiat 124 Abarth on another video somewhere.

EDIT: I was looking at a screenshot posted above, that's where I saw the Fiat.
I wonder why Turn 10 didn't include those cars in the reveals.

I wonder why Turn 10 didn't include those cars in the reveals.

By the lack of a preview picture, I assume it's because they're not properly implemented in the game yet. However, the Giulia was apparently spotted in gameplay... Which means it's already there. Perhaps it will be part of the day one DLC?

By the lack of a preview picture, I assume it's because they're not properly implemented in the game yet. However, the Giulia was apparently spotted in gameplay... Which means it's already there. Perhaps it will be part of the day one DLC?

The pictures loaded later in the video, it's just a lag time issue.

I saw on the ForzaMotorsport.net forums, someone said 197X Brabham F1 Car was leaked. More 76 F1 cars means we are closer to the Tyrell 6 Wheeler

Back