Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
Looks like a Porsche 804.

Seems like you're right!

60-Porsche-804-DV-09-MHS_05.jpg

Livery would suggest otherwise. Until the 70's, Grand Prix teams would use the color of their country so a Porsche would be Silver. French cars generally used that shade of blue though. Problem is the only French manufacturer in the 60's was Matra and they didn't start until 67 and that car is definitely older than 67.

Agreed. It only won one world championship grand prix, the 1962 French Grand Prix at Rouen with Dan Gurney (seen below during that race).

DyImxqQ.jpg

Hopefully this means there are more 1.5L F1 cars in the pipeline (Honda RA272? Lotus 25? BRM P57?) so the Ferrari 158 isn't so lonely.

Livery would suggest otherwise. Until the 70's, Grand Prix teams would use the color of their country so a Porsche would be Silver. French cars generally used that shade of blue though. Problem is the only French manufacturer in the 60's was Matra and they didn't start until 67 and that car is definitely older than 67.

Look closely, the car is silver.

Last edited:
Sadly there seems to be little in the way of info about these cars leaking besides screenshots people are getting. I wonder if Turn 10 will do another Garage reveal next week to confirm the remaining cars.

Hoping to see some more up to date GT cars such as the Mercedes AMG GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3 or Mustang GT4 but we'll probably see them in DLC

I was watching the MotorWorldHype video of the game's car list. Good list overall even though not everything is present, but I am beyond disappointed for the car classifications. Why group cars like the P1 GTR, FXX K, Sesto Elemento into the Hypercars class instead of, I don't know, making some sort of high-end track car category? And it also looks like some cars are once again going to be all alone in their own classes, which is also disappointing for me. Now don't even get me started on the abomination they call "Forza Trophy Trucks".

I was watching the MotorWorldHype video of the game's car list. Good list overall even though not everything is present, but I am beyond disappointed for the car classifications. Why group cars like the P1 GTR, FXX K, Sesto Elemento into the Hypercars class instead of, I don't know, making some sort of high-end track car category? And it also looks like some cars are once again going to be all alone in their own classes, which is also disappointing for me. Now don't even get me started on the abomination they call "Forza Trophy Trucks".

I'll wait to see how the career is before I start complaining about car classes as it seemingly goes by more than just general categories like before.

I'm also willing to give the trophy trucks a try, it could be amazing fun or insanely boring.

I'll wait to see how the career is before I start complaining about car classes as it seemingly goes by more than just general categories like before.

I'm also willing to give the trophy trucks a try, it could be amazing fun or insanely boring.

Oh I'm more than willing to drive the trophy trucks, what bothers me is Turn 10's extremely vague definition of a Trophy Truck. The Ranger T6, Raptor Race Truck, Mini X-Raid, and RJ Pro 2 Truck are not in any way Trophy Trucks. On a sidenote, the Hilux AT38 appears to be in a class called "Forza Specials", which sounds vague but interesting. Perhaps that could be where some of the oddballs go (Hot Wheels). :embarrassed:

92iydZy.png

Another youtuber decided to do a simple freeplay race at Prague.

Spotted a null car in this race, which would suggest yet another unannounced car that could be in the Day One Car Pack, future DLC or in at Launch. Note that the P1 GTR and the Oreca FLMs PI's are around 920 in FM7, so this DLC car would have to be up around a similar PI. Any thoughts on what it could be?

92iydZy.png

Another youtuber decided to do a simple freeplay race at Prague.

Spotted a null car in this race, which would suggest yet another unannounced car that could be in the Day One Car Pack, future DLC or in at Launch. Note that the P1 GTR and the Oreca FLMs PI's are around 920 in FM7, so this DLC car would have to be up around a similar PI. Any thoughts on what it could be?

Could be a "disk 2" car - although IIRC past Forzas had the necessary models to show all cars included in the game as AI shipping in the primary partition of the game. With a PI that low it could easily be an LMP2 or DPi car... Or it could be something else entirely, like an early turbocharged F1 or any of the new hyper-hypercars that are coming out (in which case, I'd put my money on it being the AM Valkyrie) .

Can't be the Hoonigan Mustang since it's right there on screen.

There's a youtube video of that lap:

The car directly infront is the Hoonigan Mustang but that car directly to the left in the picture I'm not certain about. Maybe someone else can tell what it is.

Back