Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Track List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 136 comments
Not including VIR and Homestead as they where FM6 DLC, Then there are 4 new Tracks. Dubai is completely new, with Suzuka, Maple Valley, and Mugello returning from XBox360 era Forza games. I don't know how many layouts each has as I don't yet have Forza 7.

Is Maple Valley a real track? I never heard of it.

Oh ok. I don't understand fantasy tracks.... There are so many real tracks out there that would be great for this game.... Mid-Ohio, Barber Motorsports Park, streets of Toronto, streets of Adelaide, etc....
That's true, but fantasy tracks are much cheaper. You don't need to license it or send a crew out to scan it. Just make one up on the computer.

Yes I understand that.... I just have trouble getting into them.... Hopefully dlc will offer more authentic tracks.
Hopefully. But at this point, I'd rather have a DLC that would remove the tire walls at VIR. What's the point of having a real location, when there are very unrealistic obsticles placed around the track?

Hopefully. But at this point, I'd rather have a DLC that would remove the tire walls at VIR. What's the point of having a real location, when there are very unrealistic obsticles placed around the track?
Removing those tire walls would allow for some very unsporting corner cutting.

Well now it's allowing for some very unsporting pitting and ramming. There is nothing like being shoved into a tire wall in multiplayer by someone upset by a clean pass. But I guess this isn't racing. This is Forza?

Just a thought, but has anyone counted all the track layouts including the Autocross layouts? Maybe that is where the 200+ ribbons is coming from.

Well now it's allowing for some very unsporting pitting and ramming. There is nothing like being shoved into a tire wall in multiplayer by someone upset by a clean pass. But I guess this isn't racing. This is Forza?

The tires walls were added because of people complaining about the "quicksand" or the older games. I personally preferred the quicksand, as it didn't harm the aesthetic of the map or destroy my engine after a single mistake.

I can't really be upset at their decision too much, though, as they're kind of in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation in regards to corner cutting prevention.

The best system I've seen in a game was Forza 2, where they added time on to your total at the end of the race, so even if you cut 15 seconds off of a lap you'd have 15+ seconds worth of penalty unless it was a really good shortcut.

The tires walls were added because of people complaining about the "quicksand" or the older games. I personally preferred the quicksand, as it didn't harm the aesthetic of the map or destroy my engine after a single mistake.

I can't really be upset at their decision too much, though, as they're kind of in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation in regards to corner cutting prevention.

The best system I've seen in a game was Forza 2, where they added time on to your total at the end of the race, so even if you cut 15 seconds off of a lap you'd have 15+ seconds worth of penalty unless it was a really good shortcut.

I would rather they stuck with the quick sand, but I didn't like that either.

I half liked Forza 2's penalty. It didn't make the person who did the cutting lose a position. If it added the penalty and caused the cutter to lose positions if the penalty was big enough, then I'd be pleased with that method.

Also, Turn 10 could simply make sand and gravel traps, effect cars just like sand and gravel traps. If a person hits one, then its race over. Or they would lose 5-6 laps if T10 wanted to be benevolent. Add diminished grip from getting the tires dirty from running off track, and implement the penalty rule, and there will be little to complain about. But that will never happen.

Hey Guys and Girls, I'm a Play Station GTS racer who just decided to see what was on the other side of the fence. Where do I start. I bought an XBox and have a Thrustmaster Wheel on the way so I can use my TP3A pedals interchangeably. Where do I start??

Hey Guys and Girls, I'm a Play Station GTS racer who just decided to see what was on the other side of the fence. Where do I start. I bought an XBox and have a Thrustmaster Wheel on the way so I can use my TP3A pedals interchangeably. Where do I start??
Where you want to start, this is Forza welcome :D. No seriously, you can start like you want you can choose all the cars and tracks from the start in freeplay. You don't need to grind like in GTS ( i know the struggle :( ), and you have more tracks with weather wich they have aquaplanning. Also don't forget to visit the FFB thread for some good settings, because the base FFB is not set well. When i starded first, i picked Nordscheife in heavy rain and thunder with the Ferrari FXX, its a beast and the track is scary in heavy rain.

Free play. The career is OK, but the freedom of FP is amazing after the limited 'this car on this track' career races from previous GT and Forza games.
(It can be a little buggy at times, for example I just make my car stock to easily get one make races.)

Mod Cards. Seem lame on paper, but there's a couple of ones that reward you for staying on the track for a lap or even the full race, which almost make races like the GT license tests.

Last edited:
Back