Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
And it's broken again. Doesn't bother me too much but why do I need to restart the game every single time I want to collect the prize... uffi.

EDIT: Oddly after the second restart the Forzathon started to work properly. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
It works for me. Prizes are a Aston Zagato, a driver suit, and the jag xk rs Gt that was in the past specialty dealer. There’s a fourth prize too the Ferrari F12.

Last edited:
And it's broken again. Doesn't bother me too much but why do I need to restart the game every single time I want to collect the prize... uffi.

EDIT: Oddly after the second restart the Forzathon started to work properly. :embarrassed:
I think the thing is the game only appears to "call back" to the servers at periodic times to save bandwidth, one of them being when it first starts up. This is why the rewards don't come out immediately and you need to go do another race or something to tell the game to go check for an update.

I've noticed that leaving the game in suspend mode for a long time seems to interfere with this, possibly some internal token that expires and doesn't get reset unless you reboot the game.

What a productive afternoon! And the race that forces you to use the 1992 NSX, surrounded by Porsches, Ferraris and Corvettes of the age felt sooo right!

Weird things going on with my F7..My F'thon is "gone" - unavailable,greyed out,like its not going on atm
Getting fed up lil bit with all problems..so much for PC master race heh?

bf3
Weird things going on with my F7..My F'thon is "gone" - unavailable,greyed out,like its not going on atm
Getting fed up lil bit with all problems..so much for PC master race heh?
Interesting. Mine is open and active, but I also completed it yesterday.

Achievement titles and prizes are:
#Forzathon Forza World Tour 2 Time-limited Challenge 14 days to go
Complete all challenges to receive the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe!

#Forzathon To The Slopes! Time-limited Challenge 14 days to go
Complete all challenges to receive the 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale

#Forzathon Creative Corner Time-limited Challenge 14 days to go
Complete all challenges to earn the Motion Capture Driver Gear

Might have to actually try that World Tour II to get the 5 Window Coupe. Still haven't driven it any Forza game.

A provocative thought... What if Playground Games takes the reign for the game campaign and events design of future Forza Motorsports? I sure don’t hear this much gnashing of teeth from the Horizon games!

A provocative thought... What if Playground Games takes the reign for the game campaign and events design of future Forza Motorsports? I sure don’t hear this much gnashing of teeth from the Horizon games!
Turn 10 handle a lot of the post-release activity for the Horizon titles as well as they’re the publisher, most notably Rivals and #Forzathon.

Forza Motorsport 7’s #Forzathon structure is more complicated as each challenge is built up of multiple smaller challenges. Given the myriad of other issues the game has had so far I’m not surprised that #Forzathon has been a little wonky.

Any updates on Forzathon? I'm about to give it a second go myself but wondering if anyone has had any luck first.

EDIT: Looks like it's working now.

Last edited:
Did the forzathon challenge and it work.
Note: in order for it to count at the end of the race choose next race if not rest the game.

I didn't realise but i thought I'd have a go at the Bathurst challenge to start with. It didn't work so restarted the Xbox and even did it again. But then noticed the Ford V8 Supercars are under the US flag WTF is with that hahaha.

Just out of curiosity, did everyone who earned the '32 Ford get the same color? Mine was blue.

Oh FFS T10, the goddamn car itself is broken. If you try and take off the fenders with the conversion tab, it also takes off the roof and the doors, and you can't add them back, meaning you can't have the classic lakester/roadster look you could have in FH3... :mad: How can you mess up so bad, constantly?

I had a bug when I took it on the test track and the interior wouldn’t load up. It did load up after I restarted the race. That was with the doors and roof off.

I thinkered about with the car for a few minutes before Auctioning it, and I think the right rear tyre was wider than the left rear.

Back