Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
Can anybody tell me how to get the 100 miles per hour on Homestead? Because i just did it with a Pclass Sv and it doesnt seem to work.

If progress isn’t tracking, do a Drag Race (or any race) after you select [Next Race]. I have seen that the #Forzathon menu doesn’t update until 1 Race after you make progress on a challenge.

I’ve done the 6 laps at Daytona 3 times now and it won’t register. Did a race after each time and it made no difference :banghead:

I’ve done the 6 laps at Daytona 3 times now and it won’t register. Did a race after each time and it made no difference :banghead:

Did you place first in the races? Seems like that one you had to win for it to count but can't remember for sure. I seem to remember having to run it twice as the first time the AI was set to unbeatable and was running more power than allowed in the division making them truly unbeatable. 2nd try I won with out issue and when I clicked next race it showed the next event on the list under the Forzathon tab.

Did you place first in the races? Seems like that one you had to win for it to count but can't remember for sure. I seem to remember having to run it twice as the first time the AI was set to unbeatable and was running more power than allowed in the division making them truly unbeatable. 2nd try I won with out issue and when I clicked next race it showed the next event on the list under the Forzathon tab.

Yes, I've won 5 races now (all 6 laps each), and it still will not register with Forzathon. Not sure what to do at this point.

Yes, I've won 5 races now (all 6 laps each), and it still will not register with Forzathon. Not sure what to do at this point.
Did you completed all the challenges in order as it's listed... I'm asking because I know that if I tried to skip a challenge it would not register as complete. There is also a bug where it won't show the challenge as complete. In this case just reload the game.

Did you completed all the challenges in order as it's listed... I'm asking because I know that if I tried to skip a challenge it would not register as complete. There is also a bug where it won't show the challenge as complete. In this case just reload the game.

Yes, I started with the go 180 mph at Homestead, then went to Daytona. The first challenge registered right away. I tried reloading the game and even turning the xbox completely off. Nothing seemed to work last night. I'll give it another try tonight when I get home from work .

All I remember about it was that I used the Porsche from the cover, failed to win the first race, won the second and moved on.
I saw numerous posts about 180mph on homestead being the first race but I remember that as the first race. Just curious did the car you drive run at over 180 mph? The Porsche I used held over 200 mph around the track.

All I remember about it was that I used the Porsche from the cover, failed to win the first race, won the second and moved on.
I saw numerous posts about 180mph on homestead being the first race but I remember that as the first race. Just curious did the car you drive run at over 180 mph? The Porsche I used held over 200 mph around the track.

Yeah, the car I used for the Homestead race hit 210 I think. Didn't have a problem with that one though, it registered first try.

I did the forzathon for the mercedes c63 coupe and i put in the auction house, just got 1.95 million for it lol I'm rich!

Did the 6 laps at Daytona again last night and it registered first try. Same exact race that I set up the night before, so I'm not sure what was wrong.

I ran the Forzathon on my alternate account today and again did not see the 180mph. Turns out though that just before I went to the Forzathon section I had ran a race on Homestead in the Indy car so that must be why I did not see it this time or before as I had already exceeded 180 on that track just before going into the events.

Won the Mercedes C63 FE Coupe after starting the events needed as part of that, getting distracted by other races outside Forzathon and then somehow completing the last few races to win the prizes even without knowing I was doing the races that counted towards the prize. It was a nice surprise when I had the message pop up on the screen telling me I had completed that.

Forzathon opened up for me. I tried three times in three different British cars to complete the first challenge. Nothing worked. Now Forzathon is closed again.

Forzathon opened up for me. I tried three times in three different British cars to complete the first challenge. Nothing worked. Now Forzathon is closed again.
Just came back to post this. It was the F12berlinetta and it said to take a British car 3 laps around Brands, but the actual counter said 0/5.

Just came back to post this. It was the F12berlinetta and it said to take a British car 3 laps around Brands, but the actual counter said 0/5.
That's what I had. I tried both the Brands Indy in a Brabham F1 car and full Brands in the Caterham but neither moved the needle. Tried again in the Jag Mk II with all three laps clean, but by the time I checked to see if the needle moved, Forzathon was closed again. And for the "Deep Freeze" driver gear, there were no challenges listed.

My forzathon says closed now at the moment didn’t realize there was a new forzathon until looking at this thread.

Back