Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I'm having a really hard time trying to get the "Hard Drive" achievement. No matter what car or tune I use, I just can't win against the people online! I was so darn close in one race, but of course luck wasn't on my side and ended up crashing...

Oh, and did I also mentioned how much I despise the "Simulation" steering?
Just gotten help from @RandomCarGuy17 for him and I to get the "Hard Drive" achievement, and boy is he a life saver! Thank you so much man, I greatly appreciate it. :cheers: 👍👍

Just gotten help from @RandomCarGuy17 for him and I to get the "Hard Drive" achievement, and boy is he a life saver! Thank you so much man, I greatly appreciate it. :cheers: 👍👍
No problem, glad to help. 👍

With that said, I got the forzathon done today. Jeez nothing has frustrated me more than having to lug a SUV around Yas Marina for a Dodge Challenger!

Yes I miss the Cadillac from FM4...
It would be cool to have larger swath of WEC, elms and imsa roster in this category.

Wasn't the Cadillac a LMP900 car? In that case, it'd end up in the Early Prototype Racers division.

The Forza P2 div really needs some fresher metal, right now we only have the aging Porsche RS SPyder and Lola P2 cars that raced in the ALMS, the Corvette and Ford DPs, and the Diesel Mazda-Lola from a couple of years ago. And to think that it'd take the addition of just two cars (the Ligier JS P217 and Oreca 07) to give us a proper P2 field...

I'm honestly surprised the Toyota Rebellion Racing R-One didn't return. Would've been perfect for Forza P2. I know it's a Toyota, but so is the Camry NASCAR and the Eagle MkIII.

My ideal list for Forza p2 would be if somehow they decided to pull over a few oldies like the Honda Lola from Forza 4 and the Acura arx-02, then bring back the Toyota rebellion R-one then drop a patron tequila ligier Js p2, while adding 2 of the new dpi's like the Cadillac V.R and the Mazda RT24-p. Bam, that division would be full and competitive.

I have not been able to get into Leagues since Friday night. I can get into online racing just fine, but Leagues won't let me in. Anyone else have trouble with Leagues?

I've not had trouble connecting, my biggest problem with Leagues as of last week is finding people to race against.

I'm honestly surprised the Toyota Rebellion Racing R-One didn't return. Would've been perfect for Forza P2. I know it's a Toyota, but so is the Camry NASCAR and the Eagle MkIII.
I don't think it would be hard to get either. Turn 10 could just license the R-One under Rebellion instead of Toyota if needed.

My ideal list for Forza p2 would be if somehow they decided to pull over a few oldies like the Honda Lola from Forza 4 and the Acura arx-02, then bring back the Toyota rebellion R-one

Ah. But that, too, would be a P1 car...

And they could probably license the 2015 car, which IIRC ditched the Toyota engine for an AER motor. However, what remains to be seen is if they got the license through Toyota, in which case they'd have to actually go and get into an agreement with Rebellion first... In which case, it would be even quicker to get the current R13 in game instead.

Watching the Forza RC stream, I see Conor Daly there in front of a rally prepped Impreza, and some guy has a Tsukuba t-shirt. I'm getting mixed signals about all this. :lol:

And then there's this that was said by the T10 moderator in the chat stream as people were saying they had a bunch of in-game credits and nothing to use them for:

Stuff is coming to use your money on, fear not

Color me intrigued.

Last edited:
Watching the Forza RC stream, I see Conor Daly there in front of a rally prepped Impreza, and some guy has a Tsukuba t-shirt. I'm getting mixed signals about all this. :lol:
Dang it. All this morning I was saying to myself "Don't forget the livestream. Don't forget the livestream. Don't forget the livestream."

I forgot the livestream.

I tuned in when I saw your post. I got 5 of the quests completed. The counter for "watch for 30 minutes" was at 29 when it ended.

If more stuff is on the way, sweet! Although hearing about a guy wearing a Tsukuba t-shirt and a prepped rally Impreza...

I'm getting that feeling. *.*

If anyone sees me on Forza and plan on running A-class Multiplayer, feel free to invite me. My mic is at my brothers house until next week, but I can still listen.

Just finished a Dubai 200 Mile endurance in Free Play. Great fun!
43a0GML.jpg

HJhmU4A.jpg

And then there's this that was said by the T10 moderator in the chat stream as people were saying they had a bunch of in-game credits and nothing to use them for:

Color me intrigued.

That's rather interesting indeed considering we get a freebie for all DLC cars so more traditional DLC wouldn't really give us more things to buy. Perhaps a free expansion is in the works?

I really am liking the direction they are taking FM7 in, but I can't help but think about where it would be if half the crap they've added in the last few months was in at launch like it should have been.

I'm definitely betting on at least the drag update, a car pack obviously and a free spotlight car. An Expansion would he a nice cherry on top but I doubt its coming.

We'll probably have a teaser tomorrow or friday telling us to tune in to their monthly show monday, like they've done in the past 2 months.

Is monday a holiday in the US as well?

Back