Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Hopefully Johniwanna will drop a Clue Threat tomorrow, which would mean the final pack of the car pass would release the 4th of September...

With Sept. 3 being a holiday in the US, I would expect it the week after if we were to get anything that early in September.

I just fired up FM7 and got a screen popup saying: "Free Play Days Weekend! We're celebrating Forza Motorsport 7 being part of Free Play Days by rewarding all players who complete a single race (in Free Play, Multiplayer, Campaign... anywhere!) with a whopping 1 millions credits! This reward is good for this weekend only, so don't miss out!"

EDIT: It's live now and you can find it under Forzathon.

EDIT EDIT: There are additional Forzathon events scheduled to start in two days:
September Monthly Races: 300,000 credits
September Monthly Multiplayer: 150,000 credits
September VIP: 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam ⬅ unicorn
September Carpass: 210,000 credits
September Showcase: 2013 Dodge Dart GT FE
These are in addition to the already announced regular Forzathon events that start tomorrow.

Last edited:
Did these guys do something weird with the messaging system?

Just say I claim my weekly forza hub allowance.

FH3 gets the money immediately like within 5 mins.

FM7 sort of banks the money away for like two weeks and I get the two payments and the daily avatar winnings.

Is the messaging actually slower than the USPS?

Hi,
Currently my forza cannot connect to messages... only after several resarts.
Everything Else is OK.

PS: I got the car pass due to the current sale :)
Any idea for the next car pack? I think that it'll still be in the car pass, isn't it?

FM7 sort of banks the money away for like two weeks and I get the two payments and the daily avatar winnings.

All normal here.

There's nothing wrong with it. It does the same to me but I don't wait to get mines within a week. Instead, it takes time for the games to get it after claiming it.

When I claim mine, all my Forza games (including FH3) don't get the credits after redeeming it, but after a few hours wait, that's when I get it. You just need to be patient.

Last edited:
I claimed my Forza Hub credits last night. I got them in FH3 this morning. Still waiting on FM7. They always get there eventually, though.

It does however say it's a VIP challenge so it's entirely possible it's available only to people with the VIP pass.
Hopefully a non-VIP player can tell us if everyone gets it or only VIP.

I've got the MGA already, so this is the first time I'll have two copies of a unicorn.

Last week, we teased that the September episode of “Forza Monthly” would be the place where Forza fans could see the Halo Showcase event in Forza Horizon 4 for the very first time. The show will air on September 10 beginning at 1 p.m. Pacific and, in addition to showing off the Warthog in all its Horizon 4 glory, we’ll be diving deep into the Horizon 4 car list, talking about the Forza Racing Championship ahead of the Series 2 Playoffs in Mexico City, and showing off all the cool stuff coming to Forza Motorsport 7 with our September update.

3a447c62-d5ed-4eae-818c-b51f2875a533.jpg

I have a different issue with Forza Hub, where it’s not tracking my Gamerscore (1000) from Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.

I have a different issue with Forza Hub, where it’s not tracking my Gamerscore (1000) from Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.
You're not alone.

Fortunately for me I don't have that issue.

Still wish I could get the last 34 Forza reward points from F2 and F3 that I miss for max score. :dopey:

It seems like no Merc ever made can get traction in any game I've played.

Great! I still have things to buy! I have just about every car I want, but now I'm buying second sets of cars for upgrades.
You know there's really no purpose to owning duplicates in FM7 unless you really want different paint schemes.

Any tunes and builds can be saved and swapped within seconds.

You know there's really no purpose to owning duplicates in FM7 unless you really want different paint schemes.

Yes, I'm aware. Here's the thing though, I'm LAZY! I don't like have to constantly go back and undo modifications on a car if I feel like driving it stock one day. I prefer to just have one car stock and a spare for modifications.

It seems like no Merc ever made can get traction in any game I've played.

Haven’t drove it in stock form but tuned to the top of A class it drives pretty easy

As for tunes, I like my cars that are going to be in different classes to be set up different ways, visually with paint/liveries like you say.

I still have achievements not done and they’re not showing up in the hub. Even the unlocked ones aren’t showing up.

Yes, I'm aware. Here's the thing though, I'm LAZY! I don't like have to constantly go back and undo modifications on a car if I feel like driving it stock one day. I prefer to just have one car stock and a spare for modifications.
You make it sound as if saving a tune doesn't save the build.

You make it sound as if saving a tune doesn't save the build.
I don't think you understood my comment all the way. I was saying that I'm so lazy that I rather just have 2 duplicate cars to pick between on one menu versus going through menus to just uninstall a mod, then re-install it later. In other words, I know that builds save, just like how you can save liveries (which I usually have applied to modded cars). I still prefer having two duplicates to pick between regardless, it's more convenient for me that way. Especially with Forza 7's loading times being a mess sometimes.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back