Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
20181003_220656.jpg

Driver Level 2000 !!!

I wonder if anyone has commented on the multiple GUI screens FM7 sends you through in multiplayer? It's something that needs to be streamlined in an update.

There's a stream at watch.forzarc.com that's starting in just a couple minutes. Rewards for watching are a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T, 2017 Aston Martin DB11, 2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck, and a 2004 Saleen S7. No idea if special liveries will be included.

When the track is loaded, go to the car select menu and hover over the car you want. if the headlights are on, go up and down till the lights dim. The headlights will then turn off. But you must go like 2 times up/down or 3, not up and down. It still work even after the latest update.
Does this trick not work anymore after the last update? Doesn't seem to for me.

The ForzaRC championship from London begins in just over an hour. It's worth watching, not only for the rewards cars and suits, but also for the raffles. In the recap show a week and a half ago, I won a Plantronics headset. So it's definitely worth your time. Watch it here: watch.forzarc.com

An update to change the time of day would be nice. 90% of races, for me have been cloudy. It’s been a year since FM7 released, would of thought something like this would have been added into the game by now.

An update to change the time of day would be nice. 90% of races, for me have been cloudy. It’s been a year since FM7 released, would of thought something like this would have been added into the game by now.
I agree, but it seems that going off of what Horizon 4 offers, there will be more real-time of day/season racing in FM8. I honestly would like to select it from the menu. Or at least have a randomizer with the conditions. While the late-day racing has some cool lighting effects, it gets a bit worn out after awhile. Case in point, Bathurst with the sun perpetually going down and getting in your eyes every race without fail. Consider the dead horse beaten. Nice effects, but it's time, (pun intended) to move on.

So the FM7 message center is just plain broken, right? I haven't gotten anything from it in at least two weeks. No daily payouts, no layer group/livery payouts, no Forza Hub money, none of the rewards from watching the last three ForzaRC events, nothing.

So the FM7 message center is just plain broken, right? I haven't gotten anything from it in at least two weeks. No daily payouts, no layer group/livery payouts, no Forza Hub money, none of the rewards from watching the last three ForzaRC events, nothing.

Worked fine for me when I fired the game up on Saturday.

Mine has been working fine for every single one of the features you mentioned.

Same here, haven't had anything from the message centre for a few days.

My inability to get any messages in my message center may be part of a bigger problem. I'm having real trouble getting into online races, especially leagues. It can take up to four days of trying before the servers relent and let me into a lobby.

EDIT: switching from wired internet to wifi did the trick. 28 messages waiting for me in the message center.

Last edited:
Purely speculation, but maybe we’re getting the Porsche 911 GT3R? Our race team is doing photos with T10 today. Unless it’s more promo work for the Forza championships.

The video was part of their story so I don’t know how long it’ll be up or how to pull it but here’s their post. :)

Thanks! Great to see them working on this. Probably an inclusion for the next title or included in an update in 2019 if they will continue to add content by that time.

Started the game up for the first time in months, and tried a Rivals event.

"Tried" being the operative word, as when I finished, I just got a black screen. :grumpy:

Do we know if the November update will include a spotlight car separate from the Hot Wheels DLC?

Do we know if the November update will include a spotlight car separate from the Hot Wheels DLC?
We can only hope. I think there will be one though, why stop the wave all of a sudden. My assumption will be November and December will wrap it up for the year of spotlight cars...maybe?

Back