Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by PJTierney, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Northstar

Northstar Premium

What are you running for antivirus? Avast, Avira and AVG are known to cause issues with Forza games.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Speaking of which, did the M. Rossi suit ever unlock?

3. the13PeSK

the13PeSK Premium

Not for me... :rolleyes:

4. TheRealCeeBee

TheRealCeeBee

I eventually did a system restore and its working again. (the actual windfows store had also stopped working, it loaded but you could not download apps etc). Windblows...

Northstar likes this.
  5. the13PeSK

the13PeSK Premium

Just a quick heads up on Halloween gift waiting in the game inbox:

30-10-2020_15-21-17-laox12nt.png
    30-10-2020_15-23-13-3rwc2si3.png

byoung, MrCrynox and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  6. Apple Slipper

Apple Slipper

Petrolicious and Hyundai N collaborated for a video about the Hyundai Veloster N and Forza. It's a sort-of old video, but it shows that video games can sometimes make you buy a car that is featured in the game.

The only thing that saddens me is that the Hyundai Veloster N is exclusive to North America and South Korea in real life.

the13PeSK likes this.
  7. sirjim73

sirjim73

Sooo, I've taken the plunge this week and picked up a second hand One X with FH4, FH3, FH2, FM6 and FM7.

I've never had an xbox before but now seemed the time to "catch up" with the Forza games before GT7 arrives.

If you have added me on PSN, it's the same username - cutback73

Happy for others to add me from here - just mention GTP please :cheers:

I dont race online, however will be good to have times to compare against and you might see me as a new Drivatar :D

the13PeSK likes this.
  8. the13PeSK

the13PeSK Premium

Looks like I'm your first follower on XBL :cheers:

sirjim73 likes this.
  9. sirjim73

sirjim73

the13PeSK likes this.
  10. FOG-Smokebeer

FOG-Smokebeer

Hey m8 I did the same sort of thing I was getting bored with the ps4 collection so was looking through the windows store and nearly got FH4 but the price was to high and FH3 was going for £6 so ended getting that to see if I like the series. It was good fun after a few weeks I got FM7 and have been enjoying it so far also got a tuner app from the play store to help setup the cars :) I will send a friends req make you some of that sweet Drivatar money

sirjim73 likes this.
  11. FOG-Smokebeer

FOG-Smokebeer

Oh quick update i installed the xbox app today not sure whats different from pressing the big button on my cheapo xbox pad and noticed FH4 was on sale 50% off £27 so add that to my list of forza games. All worked well with a little tweaking but wtf is going on with the buttons on my t300rs most do the same things in each game but they numbered them differently 4 is now 5 etc and sometimes the wheel button doesn't work at all and I have to press X on the pad to start an event....

sirjim73 likes this.
  12. sirjim73

sirjim73

Dont have a wheel compatible with xbox, so cant help there, but I'm sure someone here knows the answer.

If you join the GTPlanet club on Xbox, you'll find lots of familiar names popping up in races and when you hit billboards and find roads etc :lol:

Will see you out there virtually after work :tup:

FOG-Smokebeer likes this.