Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Brilliant. In other words, non obtainable for those without Gold. Thanks T10.
It may become available as a Forzathon prize car or show up in the Specialty Dealer. Don't give up hope yet.

Speaking of Forzathon, why on earth is Forzathon in FM7 not a regular thing like in FH3? I'm not necessarily saying FM7 should copy the every weekend formula of FH3, but the current approach with the events going on for multiple weeks followed by large gaps in between just feels like a missed opportunity.

I think they could and should update the events on a more regular basis and maybe spice up the variety of prizes on offer, for example by also having credits and XP boosts up for grabs.

Forzathon is a good way to encourage constant traffic, but at this rate they aren't exactly begging us to play, not to mention the broken record being the Specialty Dealer...

I dont understand how once I buy a tune or I buy a car in auction that has someone's tune on it, and then I use the car where the tune exceeds the values so I am forced to go back to the settings without the tune, how do I then get that tune back onto the car because I am now in a race that allows it?

Is it called a tune that I own or something? I dont have any tunes I created myself.

Any tunes you download are stored under my tunes and you can load them before a race. You can get tunes using the get tune option as well.
Tunes that are already on the car are only on the car if you remove the tune then you will need to download a tune for it as far as I know

Speaking of Forzathon, why on earth is Forzathon in FM7 not a regular thing like in FH3? I'm not necessarily saying FM7 should copy the every weekend formula of FH3, but the current approach with the events going on for multiple weeks followed by large gaps in between just feels like a missed opportunity.

I think they could and should update the events on a more regular basis and maybe spice up the variety of prizes on offer, for example by also having credits and XP boosts up for grabs.

Forzathon is a good way to encourage constant traffic, but at this rate they aren't exactly begging us to play, not to mention the broken record being the Specialty Dealer...
Can't be giving away locked cars too quickly now, even though we're already 4 months into it. :grumpy:

I would have preferred the I30N, but you can't complain with free. :lol:

Edit: It's actually 2 cars, we get both the Turbo and N models.

So I'm looking at my Holden HQ Sandman, and it suddenly occurs to me that there has to be a Sandman paint scheme based on Neil Gaiman's Sandman comic. I mean, there has to be, right? After an hour of searching, it appears the answer is no. You are disappointing me, painter people.

I finally finished my 600 mile race at the Daytona Road Course using a full field of the GT-R GT500. I won by half a lap which is rather close after 168 laps.

Wound up with more than 4,000,000 credits and lots of level up prizes.

Up next is 300 miles at Bathurst using Daytona Prototypes unless something in the DLC appeals to me more.

Last edited:
Dlc list leaked:

List:

• 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
  • 1970 Citroen 2CV
  • 1997 Lotus Elise GT1
  • 1967 Nissan R380 II
  • 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S (964)
  • 1968 Subaru 360
  • 1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L

We’re getting this Lotus Elise GT1? :drool:

full

Heads up, the January Bounty Hunter challenge now requires the stock Fiesta ST instead of a tuned one.

Back