Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
To get the elite goodies, don't you need to finish all the race series and showcases?
Yes. You have to finish each event in that series and have the required points, to get the
Gear and car. You don’t have to finish first in each event, just completion and points.

Just got my Xbox One X today, but I can't be bothered to set it up today and download 100's of GB.

Will fix first thing tomorrow. :P

Still wondering if Forza 7 will look very different. :scared:

Thanks for the clarity regarding the Elite awards guys. :)
Thankfully I've only got two championships left to finish in that division.

I saw a comment here about the GTR-Lm being a forzathon prize whe. That starts up. Any more details about what may be up for grabs in Forzathon?

What's up with the total lack of variety in the free play starting grid? Once you set a race to any division, you get a grid full of multiple of the same cars and then there's just you....is this a side effect of the oh-so wonderful homologation system? If so, why did they change something that was fine in every game before?

The newest Rival event is the Giulia at Mugello.

I can tell I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time on this one as the handful of laps I did were a blast. :drool:

The newest Rival event is the Giulia at Mugello.

I can tell I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time on this one as the handful of laps I did were a blast. :drool:
One of my favorite tracks, in one of my favorite sedans?
I think i'm in love.

Just got my Xbox One X today, but I can't be bothered to set it up today and download 100's of GB.

If it helps (and you don't have an external HDD around), you can hook up both systems to your network and transfer files between them. That should be slightly less demanding on the connection.

Umm I bought the wrx sti from speciality dealer and I’m in forzavista open bonnet but when you look at car bonnet is still shut and transparent of open bonnet and my Maloo Ute was silver yesterday and now it’s white lol and shows up in thumbnail as silver hahah oh dear :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
What's up with the total lack of variety in the free play starting grid? Once you set a race to any division, you get a grid full of multiple of the same cars and then there's just you....is this a side effect of the oh-so wonderful homologation system? If so, why did they change something that was fine in every game before?
Set your division to Any and pick the class you want to race in advanced options, and it'll be back to the way it was before. In fact, if you spend time experimenting with the advanced options you can get far more interesting fields than if you just leave it at default options.

If it helps (and you don't have an external HDD around), you can hook up both systems to your network and transfer files between them. That should be slightly less demanding on the connection.
I could, but I rather just download the fresh files on the new XOX. :P

My internet is decent fast and have no cap so shouldn't take too long anyway.

I discovered that if you hit the “NEXT RACE” before the gauge has moved on the Series Standing screen when doing a series in the Driver’s Cup, you get the gauge moving sound for the duration of that next race. Mildly annoying.

Yeah, I have had this glitch since the latest update. So far the only way to stop the sound glitch is to exit back to the FM7 homespace, and re-enter the race!

my Maloo Ute was silver yesterday and now it’s white lol and shows up in thumbnail as silver hahah oh dear

Happend to me too yesterday, some of my cars was all of a sudden light blue like the Charger Daytona :irked:

Set your division to Any and pick the class you want to race in advanced options, and it'll be back to the way it was before. In fact, if you spend time experimenting with the advanced options you can get far more interesting fields than if you just leave it at default options.
Yeah, I'll have to try that out

Anyone else notice how fast the AI are at Sebring coming out of turn 5, around 6 (Big Bend) and down that straight to the hairpin?
Seems no matter what difficulty I'm playing in (although lately it's Pro), they always blast off into the distance there. They aren't nearly as fast down the Ullman Straight or the Home Straight, it's just that one piece of the track where they all seem to get this magical power boost...

Anyone else notice how fast the AI are at Sebring coming out of turn 5, around 6 (Big Bend) and down that straight to the hairpin?
Seems no matter what difficulty I'm playing in (although lately it's Pro), they always blast off into the distance there. They aren't nearly as fast down the Ullman Straight or the Home Straight, it's just that one piece of the track where they all seem to get this magical power boost...
Yes, Sebring is one of the tracks where the AI accelerates much faster than they should be able. This also happens at Daytona and Road America. I haven't noticed it anywhere else. Road America is so bad that I have to race with the AI on Average when I have no problems with Unbeatable otherwise.

Yes, Sebring is one of the tracks where the AI accelerates much faster than they should be able. This also happens at Daytona and Road America. I haven't noticed it anywhere else. Road America is so bad that I have to race with the AI on Average when I have no problems with Unbeatable otherwise.

Just glad to know I'm not imagining it.

Whatever it is, it didn't fix the WRX's hood.
That's the first thing I looked into :lol:. My game seems to look worse with the same settings as before, that's the only difference I notice besides the new version number. I can't play until tonight.

Just got a 248 MB update for Forza 7. Anyone know what it's for?

Didn't get a chance to get some done before the patch lol.

Today’s update fixed an issue where single player progress could be used to complete multiplayer Xbox Live achievements.

The Giulia Quadrifoglio is all Alfa Romeo, with exotic lines, delicate styling touches, and the performance you expect from an Italian sport sedan.

Just to be controversial, it still doesn't look as good as the 156.

I just finished watching this on my 4K TV and I'm really regretting it because I have no immediate plans to get a One X. The game looks remarkably improved.

Whilst it looks great without aliasing, you can keep that HDR with T10's lighting system. It looks way worse there on the X than it does the regular One.

Back