Forza Motorsport 7 Revealed at E3, Coming in October to Xbox One and PC

hahaha! I say go for it. you go set a time wherever you want. Dunno if I beat you, but I like I put you on heat :)
Haha, well I am happy to defend myself rather than someone use excuses for issues like I must be bad.

I will happily admit I'm not good enough to consistently beat 100% A.I in Assetto Corsa for example, although part of that is because I have no idea how to tune a car (easy access to other people's setups in Forza is a god send for me!).

Edit: Ok first showcase event in the Penhalla buggy to keep things simple as it's the same car, 97th - 2.46.672.

Then the first track event in Yarra Valley just because I was close to it, Mountain View Scramble, 36th - 58.908

Which also happens to be the fastest time in that car/track combo.

Last edited:
Haha, well I am happy to defend myself rather than someone use excuses for issues like I must be bad.

I will happily admit I'm not good enough to consistently beat 100% A.I in Assetto Corsa for example, although part of that is because I have no idea how to tune a car (easy access to other people's setups in Forza is a god send for me!).

Edit: Ok first showcase event in the Penhalla buggy to keep things simple as it's the same car, 97th - 2.46.672.

Then the first track event in Yarra Valley just because I was close to it, Mountain View Scramble, 36th - 58.908

Which also happens to be the fastest time in that car/track combo.
I had to doublecheck, but is the buggy event the very first event of the game? like, the demo one? that thing goes with max. speed 96mph for about 3 minutes. I'm not competing on snorefest :P , hope you understand that.
I did just beat your other time though, the top 40 time in S class Mountain View :P :cheers:
Anyway, point is seems you are not so bad of a driver to not be able to win AI, so I'd guess your car selection/track was messed up?

edit, I see you edited last post regarding this
That's what is annoying though you have to be careful about the car you use. Either you pick something with a low PI and the A.I are fine or you have to pick a max tuned leaderboard car.

You can't say use a Ferrari 458 Italia and be competitive as it's already S900 so you end up racing cars it can't beat, the Horizon cars are the same. Perhaps I'm playing it wrong and you shouldn't be driving anything stock?
well, to be fair, when you choose to drive against something called "unbeatable", you should be careful in general :)
you may have one case right, when the car in OEM form is top of a class. say you pick the 458 italia on the track you challenged me on. lots of off-road, lots of gravel. oem 458 fastest thing on that track? nope, does not make sense.
but even in this case, game gives you tools to make your challenge, by creating your own race/championship, where you can narrow down possible car selection to anything you like through options, and still get the full marks for it. so, you can create your own race in that same track, allowing only 458 italia S class, and enjoy beating the **** out of unbeatable AI :)

Last edited:
I had to doublecheck, but is the buggy event the very first event of the game? like, the demo one? that thing goes with max. speed 96mph for about 3 minutes. I'm not competing on snorefest :P , hope you understand that.
I did just beat your other time though, the top 40 time in S class Mountain View :P :cheers:
Anyway, point is seems you are not so bad of a driver to not be able to win AI, so I'd guess your car selection/track was messed up?
Yes the very first race, I thought it would be easier to compare speeds as obviously car selection can make a big difference. Like I know the Rally Fighter is not the best car of choice for that track but is one of the quickest cars for cross country but I hate making loads of different cars as I can't remember what's good for what.

Good work on beating it though is the Trailcat a DLC car I've not seen it on the leaderboards before?

I can beat them on unbeatable most of the time if I have one of my good cars but like I say if I use a stock Horizon car I can't win at all but something worse with S820 say, I can. There are times where they are just pulling away from me and can't be caught which is why I think something is broken with the system. I could run the race twice and the first time they are uncatchable for the entire race but the next I force my way to the front earlier and easily pull away.

They are also much faster on the first lap of any track race and early on in P2P presumably to keep it close early on which is what I wonder if that rubberbanding glitches and stays on when it shouldn't.

All I can say for sure is something isn't right when I have played on higher difficulties so I just play on expert now so I don't get annoyed.

Good work on beating it though is the Trailcat a DLC car I've not seen it on the leaderboards before?

I can beat them on unbeatable most of the time if I have one of my good cars but like I say if I use a stock Horizon car I can't win at all but something worse with S820 say, I can.
-yes this is from hotwheels expansion I think.

-there is no such thing as a "stock horizon car". these cars are modded, and sometimes they have more points in tires than other parts needed.
wanna use a horizon edition car? against all races, unbeatable AI? tune it! but you already start with a chassis that is boosted in PI because of its horizon mods, so keep that in mind.

Maybe the two of you should book a room together ;) :cheers:
sorry it didn't explode into a bloodbath. will try more next time :cheers:

I can beat them on unbeatable most of the time if I have one of my good cars but like I say if I use a stock Horizon car I can't win at all but something worse with S820 say, I can. There are times where they are just pulling away from me and can't be caught which is why I think something is broken with the system. I could run the race twice and the first time they are uncatchable for the entire race but the next I force my way to the front earlier and easily pull away.
It's less about the PI and more about how the AI cars can achieve PI levels that just aren't realistic for the given car. The game cheats the AI more often than not, but I do think it depends on what car you are selecting, as well as the class. I don't run into issues like this because C-B-A class cars are not blown out over-the-top like most S class cars. Their top speeds are sometimes pretty ridiculous.

I know dynamic weather will be included, but was dynamic TOD mentioned at all?
Time has been mentioned a good amount of times, just nothing concrete on if its dynamic or not. Head over to the general discussion thread, we've been discussing it there.

if its not specifically mentioned, rule is don't expect it.
it was not specifically mentioned.
I would hold that true if it was closer to release date, but we're still in early stages :P give it some time. I'm staying centered though, don't want to get my hopes up lol.

Last edited:
I would hold that true if it was closer to release date, but we're still in early stages :P give it some time. I'm staying centered though, don't want to get my hopes up lol.
well... I dont want to be the one to dissapoint you, so dont stop believing I guess :]]]]

keep in mind, gts being all prebaked and narrow scope does not fire up the heat on them (t10) too.
I'd allocate remaining dev time in e-sports instead of tod just to be able to fill those checkmarks.
well me personally, I'd allocate it in not butchering the replays, but whatever :]]]

Back