Forza Motorsport 7 Specialty Dealer: The Return of the M4, Focus RS, and Zonda Cinque

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by GTPNewsWire, May 16, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

Maybe... just maybe... you should stop doing Speciality Dealer news. Its no news at all.

3. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

If I remember right isn't the one with the M4 the end of the cycle? Maybe, just maybe, instead of repeating again we might get something new.

letsdothis97 likes this.
  4. breyzipp

breyzipp

I wonder if we will ever see some new spec dealer cars. They might as well add some previous bounty hunter / leagues / forzathon cars to spice things up a bit.

5. AlienDeathRay

AlienDeathRay

If it was a REAL Dealership, I'd drive by and throw eggs at it!!!

6. notsofast

notsofast

Reverse psychology-the week they stop doing Specialty Dealer News is the week we get four new cars never seen before. :lol:

I'd sit there and gaze longingly at the Zonda knowing that unless I got into crime or won the lottery I'd never be able to own it :(

7. letsdothis97

letsdothis97

Fortunately I feel like these just always disappoint me, there really hasnt been much on these lists which has interested me.

8. Dopplegagger

Dopplegagger

Long story short. I purged my garage of all Fords due to Ford US's recent batch of stupidity.
    Needless to say, I soon regretted getting rid of all of the Fords I had in game. So I am sort of happy that the Specialty Dealer is on repeat. Earlier today I grabbed the RS and the Cinque.

Nafone14 likes this.