Forza Motorsport 7 Specialty Dealer Update: A Series of Repeats, Part IV

:lol:

Right. You're being attributed to a conspiracy theorists, hence the tin foil hat and going off the deep end. No one is making fun of your mental health. So, thank away.

Look, there is absolutely a lot of criticism that can be leveled at T10 for the tepid and often times terrible PR and post launch content present within Forza 7.

But @ImaRobot is right here. There is absolutely no way, in this climate, and with fan trust and concurrent players already in the dumps (I'm assuming) that T10, or more in likely if it even got to that point, Microsoft, will institute any part of what Marqus is saying.

Again, there is a lot to see that has really dragged Forza down both after it's announcement at E3, and beyond. But there is no way that T10/MS would blow their foots off in such a manner.

Look, there is absolutely a lot of criticism that can be leveled at T10 for the tepid and often times terrible PR and post launch content present within Forza 7.

But @ImaRobot is right here. There is absolutely no way, in this climate, and with fan trust and concurrent players already in the dumps (I'm assuming) that T10, or more in likely if it even got to that point, Microsoft, will institute any part of what Marqus is saying.

Again, there is a lot to see that has really dragged Forza down both after it's announcement at E3, and beyond. But there is no way that T10/MS would blow their foots off in such a manner.
Well said, I agree with the both of you. (@ImaRobot)

Back