Forza Motorsport 7 Specialty Dealer Update: A Wild Huayra Appears

Wait, they actually added a "new" car to the specialty dealer?

But then it isn't a "new" car at all, considering it's just the production version of the Huayra BC that is already available to players in the showroom.

Can't believe people voted for this thing over the Tamo Racemo, considering that is an actual new car while this clearly isn't.

Until they start actually giving us the proper locked cars (991 GT3 RS please?) I'm probably not even going to look at the Specialty Dealer anymore.

But then it isn't a "new" car at all, considering it's just the production version of the Huayra BC that is already available to players in the showroom.
Less aerodynamic part, less powerful, more heavy... It's a different car.
It's same as your 911 that you want... If you considerer she is a different car compared to other 911, there's no reason for considerer Huayra and Huayra BC as the same car.

Can't believe people voted for this thing over the Tamo Racemo, considering that is an actual new car while this clearly isn't.
When you see that the second car in result of vote was the Charger Daytona HEMI which was already passed in the dealer and league...

Wait, they actually added a "new" car to the specialty dealer?

Until they start actually giving us the proper locked cars (991 GT3 RS please?) I'm probably not even going to look at the Specialty Dealer anymore.
I’m convinced the RS is locked behind a stupid Bounty Hunter set for 6 months post release.

Huayra at Monza.jpg

I love how the active aerodynamics move in this car, I play it in hood view just for that!

I just want the EP3 civic type r to show up. Then fgor the most part I think I'll have all of the locked cars I want.
Wait never mind the fpv falcon needs to come to

Don't forget to redeem Forza Rewards weekly. Easy cash.
Oh shoot yeah! Thanks for the reminder, I think i get 275K Cr. every Saturday or Monday
So all I really need now is about 775k. I might make another 300k tonight and do the rest on Sunday & Monday.

I just missed the Reventon for the second time because I didn't make the credits for it. This week looks even harder for those of us short on time and credits. Oh well, at least there's a new car to unlock.

By the way, when are we supposed to receive the 1.000.000 credits Turn 10 promised after the poorly advertized pre-order incentives for VIPs?

Don't forget to redeem Forza Rewards weekly. Easy cash.

How do we do that?

I just missed the Reventon for the second time because I didn't make the credits for it. This week looks even harder for those of us short on time and credits. Oh well, at least there's a new car to unlock.

By the way, when are we supposed to receive the 1.000.000 credits Turn 10 promised after the poorly advertized pre-order incentives for VIPs?

How do we do that?

You need the Forza Hub app that you can install from your Xbox (Available for PC also). It will track your history with current and past Forza Games and, depending on your level (tier), will give you weekly credit rewards.
As for your VIP question, I'm not sure If the 1 million credits were gifted only to those who purchased the VIP or Ultimate edition up to that moment, and not to those who bought those editions or the VIP separately afterwards.

Last edited:
Back