Forza Motorsport (8) Confirmed Car and Track List

Also no british collection is complete without a Lotus Elise..and it's not like we haven't had them before..

I was kinda hoping to see the Mustang SVO since it was in the files but it's not looking like it's gonna be there... at least for day 1 anyways

Sorry I'm confused. Where is the official car list? I see car lists on different sites with contradictory information. Like, some have the Ginetta, others don't. Some claim there's a Volvo and Volkswagen BTCC touring car, others don't etc.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm confused. Where is the official car list? I see car lists on different sites with contradictory information. Like, some have the Ginetta, others don't. Some claim there's a Volvo and Volkswagen BTCC touring car, others don't etc.

This is the most recent official update to the list:

Everyone wants their cars for the most part! I want both of mine. 2005 C6 Corvette and 2023 BMW 330i xDrive. 😟
Do you find them to have any resemblance to the real cars? I owned a Civic Type R and can honestly say the same car in games feels, to me, absolutely nothing like driving the real car in any way at all. I literally cannot discern any single characteristic that makes me feel like I'm driving the car I owned.

I assume they can see who is using which cars from previous FM games and the ones that are barely used are dumped.
I refuse to belive the BMW E34, E39, E60, E63, E82, E92(non-GTS), F82(non-GTS) and F87(non-Comp) were less popular cars than the E36 323ti(which I am very happy is returning) so that logic doesn't hold up to me.

I refuse to belive the BMW E34, E39, E60, E63, E82, E92(non-GTS), F82(non-GTS) and F87(non-Comp) were less popular cars than the E36 323ti(which I am very happy is returning) so that logic doesn't hold up to me.
I don't know if that is why those particular cars didn't make the cut. I was just thinking that was a part of their process of elimination.

Do you find them to have any resemblance to the real cars? I owned a Civic Type R and can honestly say the same car in games feels, to me, absolutely nothing like driving the real car in any way at all. I literally cannot discern any single characteristic that makes me feel like I'm driving the car I owned.
100% agree.

I don't think a game will ever replicate even 5% of what a real life car will, let alone your own one which you drive daily

I don't know about my BMW, but the Corvette in real life feels like a heavy loose tank, and it somewhat feels that way in game, but not quite as big.

Back