Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 13,644 comments
I wonder if TGR55 is busy digging in the files after this update to see what T10 is cooking up for future content 🤔
Actually I have uninstalled the game for the past month. Anyway here's what i found.

kyalami handling.png

There is this string that mentioned Kyalami Handling Circuit not found in the game yet.

There are also mention of these manufacturers under part manufacturer strings
  • GAC Motor (Chinese Manufacturer)
  • INEOS (Oil company that also started making car)
Both only found on FM files so far.

Edit : I also found text string mentioning Speirling as a forza spec series division

Last edited:
Actually I have uninstalled the game for the past month. Anyway here's what i found.

View attachment 1345857
There is this string that mentioned Kyalami Handling Circuit not found in the game yet.

Edit : I also found text string mentioning Speirling as a forza spec series division
I looked around on Kyalamis official homepage and this seems to be their handling circuit:
Screenshot_20240412-122433_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1345857

Interesting finds. Seems like MAYBE we have a couple of extra ribbons coming to tracks already in game, another including Hakone Mountain. Hopefully we get Le mans Bugatti circuit too

Last edited:
The Kyalami ‘handling’ circuit is visible on the loading screen map, and is a lighter shade of grey, the same as the main track. When I noticed that a while back I thought it might be a chance of making its way in at some point.

One thing of note though is that we only currently have circuits with pit lanes, which is likely why smaller layouts like the Barcelona School circuit aren’t available. So maybe they decided to cut the Kyalami handling circuit.

Turn 10's fictional tracks always felt like art projects with little regard to racing to me. Polyphony and SMS do it far better.
Most of them are better for hotlapping Rivals style than actual wheel to wheel racing. My favorite fictional tracks remain the Iberian/Ladera/Monserrat combo in FM4 where you had actual passing opportunities.

Most of them are better for hotlapping Rivals style than actual wheel to wheel racing. My favorite fictional tracks remain the Iberian/Ladera/Monserrat combo in FM4 where you had actual passing opportunities.

And @skazz (But I can't add your quote on my phone)

Fair points. More referencing the 5/6/7 tracks. Some of the previous ones weren't too bad. And the ones in FM23 are actually good but I forget about them.

Last edited:
Seeing the Monserrat tracks return would be really nice, seeing them in modern fidelity. Especially since they seem to finally be getting rid of that horrible yellow tint ingame. If they were brought back I might even reinstall the game, I miss more imaginative fantasy tracks.

The new fictional tracks for FM23 are different though... they are all about introductory racing (without nasty corners) not so much visuals.
Grand Oak in particular I think is a high point, it's a very fun track to drive around and I've had some legit good racing online with it. It feels like it could be an actual real world track. Hakone and Eaglerock are a bit dull (Eaglerock is the worst track in the game but that's just my opinion) but it's not just single line corners like Maple Valley and Bernese Alps, just to name those two, and you can actually race people on them.

Last edited:

View attachment 1345857

Huh. I find this interesting. The track seems to be drawn the same way as the LeMan Bugatti circuit on the pre loadup track screens before loading into the pre race lobby. I had a feeling it might get put in soon.

Better graphics won't save the crap racing and poor design of these tracks, however.
As long as braking with ABS isn't as difficult as in FM7 or that the TCS can be set to sport or the F1 car Drivatars not drive like championship on Average also like in FM7, I have no problem, I guess. ;)

...Please do note these are just my way of thinking. I had a terrible time with FM7 since... well... check out my signature.

Do the developers or someone from their team actually check these forums? The Ferraris sound so bad now it's making me want to not play the game. I used to hotlap a lot in the FXX-Ks, 599xx, LaFerrari, 812, etc. they sound downright abysmal after the update.

Where are they hiring the sound guys from?

Last edited:
Yes, the only fictional Forza circuit that was well designed for racing was the set at Camino Viejo.

Grand Oak is better, race-wise. Hakone’s not bad either.
I enjoy Hakone for racing, it's just dull compared to other fictional circuits in gaming.

I enjoy Hakone for racing, it's just dull compared to other fictional circuits in gaming.
I only run the fictional tracks in the tour series or Open series where they are required. In free play I do not use any of the fictional tracks. None of them interest me enough to use outside of career events.

Do the developers or someone from their team actually check these forums? The Ferraris sound so bad now it's making me want to not play the game. I used to hotlap a lot in the FXX-Ks, 599xx, LaFerrari, 812, etc. they sound downright abysmal after the update.

Where are they hiring the sound guys from?
Thats weird. I actually like how the 599xx sounds right now same for the FXX K

I had been not active here beacuse i kinda gave up of the game, I feel the devlopment will be killed in a few months and the regret wont go away, probally until (if) next forza motorsport turns better (if we even have one)

Community wide the game is trashed by everyone, dude that made video trashing the game few months ago made another trashing video and spilling the same 6 years lie (when is more than confirmed that isnt) with stupid drama and ends up getting more views than people that are playing the game and enjoying it genuinally

My sadness and depression with this game (and the future of xbox overall) are so big that I had not even had the courage to renew gamepass to play other games online, if Forza exists in the future, I am sure at this point that likely will be just Horizon and the future of trackracers will be of a Gran Turismo monopoly, and considering how GT7 was bed, its likely that GT8 will be evenm worst with Polyphone getting into confort zone...

Its sad when you try to support a game even with its problems, but ends up too much to help turn around alone... the game has became worst than a laughting spot at this point, people just kick it around like was a can of soda...

Last edited:
Back