Forza Racing Championship Season One Thread

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 281 comments
Still haven't got my week 3 Falcon yet. :confused:

Don't think it is coming now. Not all bad though as I have the 2 from previous weeks.

EDIT: I got my Falcon on the weekend so very happy now.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten any of the codes? I haven't gotten a single code, and it's making me wonder if I'll get them at all.

I still haven't gotten any of my prizes from Season One! Bah! I'll give this series a try. Hopefully it'll be better then Season One.

Watching the live stream on the front page for S2W2 leads me to wonder how the "4 returning champs" were decided. The top four finishers last season were Laige, Lightning, Box, and Chemical. The latter two are somehow back in this season, while Asix (finished 5th) and Rayzer (finished 10th!). I'd like to know why that is.

Watching the live stream on the front page for S2W2 leads me to wonder how the "4 returning champs" were decided. The top four finishers last season were Laige, Lightning, Box, and Chemical. The latter two are somehow back in this season, while Asix (finished 5th) and Rayzer (finished 10th!). I'd like to know why that is.

Don't know if you caught it in the stream since then but they took the winners of each of the 3 weeks + the winner of the final, and as Laige won both a week and the final they took 2nd place from either the week he won or the final (which in both cases was Lightning).

Back