Forza

Gek, KY has said the focus of GT is the driving, I for one can't be arsed scrolling through the hundereds of articles and interviews just to find one piece of info. If your that bothered look yourself, can this be dropped of taken up in another thread now.

XBOX sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS2 is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K Actually, im planing buying XBOX just to play this racing game. I almost have all the racing games for PS2, and i cant miss out in this great one(and the Colin Mcrae Series). Is it worth getting the XBOX? I have played it numerous times so im familiar with the controllers so that wont be the problem. Im asking cause its seems XBOX 2 is coming out this fall. True or not true? It seems it will come out before PS3.

live4speed
Gek, KY has said the focus of GT is the driving, I for one can't be arsed scrolling through the hundereds of articles and interviews just to find one piece of info. If your that bothered look yourself, can this be dropped of taken up in another thread now.

That is the focus of any car sim. I cant find any article where KY says racing is not the focus of GT.l

RobcioPL
XBOX sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS2 is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K Actually, im planing buying XBOX just to play this racing game. I almost have all the racing games for PS2, and i cant miss out in this great one(and the Colin Mcrae Series). Is it worth getting the XBOX? I have played it numerous times so im familiar with the controllers so that wont be the problem. Im asking cause its seems XBOX 2 is coming out this fall. True or not true? It seems it will come out before PS3.
While you're at it, get PGR2. one of the Xbox's #1 online racers! And its fun even offline.

"as far as weather, we haven’t included things like rain because we’d rather offer gamers the chance to race great cars on realistic tracks, and not have to deal with rain and snow. "

what a dumb answer. Can't you have a great car on a realistic track WITH weather?

bummer.

Ah well, it doesn't lose out to much else in that department. Dumb answer though, they shouldv'e said we couldn't be bothered.

You have a crap/ knackered TV then. It;s pretty sharp, and the colours are nice here. Half the frame rate true, but the amount of detail and effects are staggering.

code_kev
You have a crap/ knackered TV then. It;s pretty sharp, and the colours are nice here. Half the frame rate true, but the amount of detail and effects are staggering.

it is one pretty game. but a better example would be rallisport 2 because it runs at a nice 60fps.

the forza demo is not even close in terms of graphics.

code_kev
i was playing PGR2 again...how the hell does the xbox handle a game that looks so amazing?
no kidding! its amazing. especially in 480p. GT3 doesnt come close. I hope GT4 at least puts up a fight in 1080i. :)

Black95Z28
no kidding! its amazing. especially in 480p. GT3 doesnt come close. I hope GT4 at least puts up a fight in 1080i. :)

ROFL! I agree that PGR2 looks pretty good....but why even mention GT3? It's 4 years old! :dopey:

pgr2 is 2 years old... so yeah your right, I'll go and fix the graphics in gt3 and pgr2 so they are on par with each other.

honestly I played so much PGR2 that when I try to play it now I feel like I can't really play or I'll make people look bad, then again I am a bit rusty at it, so my ego tends to blind me to the fact that I am not the king I used to be, but since I have a new gamertag, my rank was reset, so now people think i'm a newb that got xbox live yesterday, and since i'm old people also think I am uncoordinated with video games, then I beat them and I start getting friends requests, which I don't want since they all just made fun of me for being an old man and a newb.

most of the time I play, If some of my friends see me playing they hop in for a few laps, Most of them are level 30 and above, and a couple of them are level 50+, I have had 3 gamertags in the last 2 years, so accumulated, I'm probably about a 51, but the new tag after 2 races last night I am a 2... oh well.

As for getting this game, its under $20 in most stores, and If you can get used to the 30 FPS, (it only takes a couple of races to get used to) this is by far the most fun racing game you can play until the any one of the new BIG racing games come out... If you have an Xbox that is.

Well i played the demo of Forza again, and now i like it even more. The physics are really good. I took a dodge viper, i cruised around in first at 3K, floored it, lit the tires up through the whole first gear(rear end going sideways),i put it into second, spinning through it too. Doing burnouts is really fun. They really need to make a wheel for this game.

Swift
ROFL! I agree that PGR2 looks pretty good....but why even mention GT3? It's 4 years old! :dopey:
I guess you didnt see me mention GT4 either?
And I compared it to GT3 since it's actually out.

Well the tracks look great, the car models just seem a little strange but still good.

Ai at least seems able to try something different rather than just forming a 7 car train, the car being T-boned at the end of the Mapple valley was pretty funny. What were the cars in that video? Moddified Supras?

There must have been a drought at Tsukuba between when the PD guys were there and the Forza guys were there.

boxshot.php

cpl_richie
Anything special about the limited edition? Or is it just the box?

From what I understand its only videos of Forza's content instead of something cool like behind the scenes videos as Halo2 did. Sounds really weak to me, cheap way to create hype. It is also suppose to be the same MSRP($49.99) as the regular version.

Back