ForzaCentral down?

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 103 comments
Man this is like calling your buddy's house only to get "The number you have tried to call is ..." then walking over there to see what's wrong and see the whole place lit by candles and your buddy huddled over a candle with a can of beans trying to heat them up. lol

It's been like this every month from the 11th-13th, so I assume that's when Black's bill comes in for the site.

It's been pretty much dead for the last 4+ years, as that's the last I heard of any activity there. The owner just eventually dropped it, even at 1 point, when there was some small resurgence in activity.

Rest in Peace, Forza Central :(

I remember going there for vague hints and rumours about upcoming content. It seemed all of his sources dried up early into the Xbox One era, and as such the site lacked any value for me compared to the official forums.

I remember going there for vague hints and rumours about upcoming content. It seemed all of his sources dried up early into the Xbox One era, and as such the site lacked any value for me compared to the official forums.

Forza Central Peaked during the Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 era after that it just fell off slowly which is a shame.

I joined Forza Central when FM3 got released I really enjoyed my time there. I hope Badned is doing fine along with the others like Dennis aka Lord Viper.

Back