ForzaPlanet Cool Wall

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I

Click on the Cool Wall and watch it explode. No, not literally... it's just going to redirect to the full-sized image.

So, here's a breakdown of how the Cool Wall is going to work here:

• Every week there will be four cars, each taken from the game (represented by it's real-life counterpart) and fitted into a weekly poll, and the collective audience here will then vote where they think each belongs.
  • Once you've casted your vote for each category, you will then be required to write up a short Top Gear-like anecdote describing why you think each of the four cars belong where you've voted. The best four will be entered into the "Cool Wall Fame".
  • If any of the presenters own the real-life counterpart of any car featured in the game, they instantly become "Very Uncool".
  • In the rather unfortunate event that every car leans toward "Very Uncool" each car will then be placed into one of the four categories through a process of elimination (i.e. most votes for very uncool will be placed there, second most will be placed in uncool, etc, etc).
  • With very few exceptions, diesel-powered cars are never cool.
  • To prevent a biased turn of events, any and every Corvette hereon out is "Seriously Uncool" because I'm biased toward them.

More will be outlined once everything is properly situated.

After more than three months of silence, ForzaPlanet's Cool Wall is ready to go!

Full details will be disclosed later on in the day, but if this kicks off the way we've intended... this will be just as much fun as the game. And you may be wondering to yourself "Why is the Dodge Dart on the board? That's not in the game..." and it very well isn't (yet?) but this will not be limited to cars only in Forza 4.

Stay tuned!

EDIT: Bit of a miscommunication error on my part, this will in fact be limited to cars playable in Forza 4 (why else would it be here?), so I'll be fixing the Dart image and applying the appropriate one.

Watch for the edit. I'll also merge this with my post above once enough people have seen it.

Third post has been updated with a bit of information on how things are going to work.

Post 3 updated again. You'll also notice the Cool Wall now has it's own sub-forum.

Watch for an update to the Cool Wall (all selections at this point are not up for debate, but they soon will be), and this weeks thread for cars to go on the Cool Wall.

Back