• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 60 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
1b64a058-f97e-4efd-b785-6bcf5b644cc9.jpg

4-10 July

#Forzathon Freedom Of The Road
Complete 3 Races in Classic Muscle to win the ’70 Chevelle Super Sport HE AND 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Get Together
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Bursting In Air
Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills to win the 2010 Ferrari 599XX

#Forzathon Rallying Cry
Complete a Race in a Classic Rally car to receive 55,000 XP and 120,000 CR

14-17 July

#Forzathon Running Wild
Complete 3 Races in a Jaguar to earn the Jaguar XJ220 HE AND 95,000 XP

#Forzathon Flora And Fauna
Complete a Bucket List challenge that ends in the Rainforest to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Party Animals
Complete 3 Playground Games to win the Viper SRT10 HE AND 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Roaring Through
Perform 20 Speed Skills to earn 25,000 XP AND 50,000 CR

21-24 July
#Forzathon Prowling
Complete a race in the Plymouth Prowler to earn 75,000 XP AND 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Lunacy
Complete 3 Danger Signs to earn 55,000 XP AND 200,000 CR

#Forzathon Howling
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone to win the Lykan Hypersport

#Forzathon Moonglow
Complete a Street Race to win 3 Wheelspins

28-31 July

#Forzathon Seashore Series
Win a Championship to receive the Porsche 959

#Forzathon Walk In The Park
Get 3 Stars on the Surfers Park Danger Sign to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Sand Pail
Complete a Bucket List Challenge that ends in Surfers Paradise to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Beach Bum
Perform 10 Ultimate Air Skills to earn 95,000 XP

Last edited:
Seems like we're done with new Forzathon exclusive cars for now.

Oh well, never expected it to last this long anyway, it was good while it was.

More details here:
https://www.trueachievements.com/challenges.aspx

14-17 July

#Forzathon Running Wild
Complete 3 Races in a Jaguar to earn the Jaguar XJ220 HE AND 95,000 XP

#Forzathon Flora And Fauna
Complete a Bucket List challenge that ends in the Rainforest to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Party Animals
Complete 3 Playground Games to win the Viper SRT10 HE AND 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Roaring Through
Perform 20 Speed Skills to earn 25,000 XP AND 50,000 CR

21-24 July
#Forzathon Prowling
Complete a race in the Plymouth Prowler to earn 75,000 XP AND 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Lunacy
Complete 3 Danger Signs to earn 55,000 XP AND 200,000 CR

#Forzathon Howling
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone to win the Lykan Hypersport

#Forzathon Moonglow
Complete a Street Race to win 3 Wheelspins

28-31 July
#Forzathon Seashore Series
Win a Championship to receive the Porsche 959

#Forzathon Walk In The Park
Get 3 Stars on the Surfers Park Danger Sign to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Sand Pail
Complete a Bucket List Challenge that ends in Surfers Paradise to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Beach Bum
Perform 10 Ultimate Air Skills to earn 95,000 XP

What happened to the Flying Lizard RSR? :/
No idea, it's been replaced with the 599XX.

Maybe they found a bug with the car and can't release it, maybe Porsche changed their mind and wanted Turn 10 to hold off on it for now, who knows.

I hope we get some dlc in july.
Expect a Car Pack on July 11. The only reason there isn't one on July 4 is because of a national holiday in the US.

Disappointing prizes for July. Probably not worth the bother unless you're in need of cars to flip on the Auction House.
I do these for the Achievements, don't care much for the cars or the CR :)

Probably the worst month so far. Admittedly the 'SJ220' typo was kinda funny, but all joking aside, what a letdown. Sucks that the Flying Lizard RSR is gone from the unlock list.

Looks like the string of new Porsches is over. Bummer about the RSR. At least the rest I can sell everything on the auction house, make a few more credits.

I'm just doing these for the credits and XP. And dang, 3 HE's to get! I don't have the Chevelle, and the XJ and Viper can go to the Auction House. Bummed about the Flying Lizard, hope it comes to the August events.

I'm really "meh" with July Forzathon. However, I've really enjoyed FH3 so far, but starting in late August (F1 2017) my gaming time will be filled - especially with PCars2, FM7, and GT Sport following in close order.

I missed the 599XX the first time around and haven't found an auction for less that 20,000,000 so I will be swiping that one when it becomes available.

Same. Glad I held out on that. Though, I didn't hold out on the 918 and wasted 9 million credits...on one at the auction house before they announced the return of it.

Im goin to assume the reason the Rsr was changed is because the car would need to be added on the july update and turn 10 is closed part of this week.

I'm not too bothered by the disappearance of the 911 RSR. The fully fledged race cars never sat right with me in FH3, but maybe the it will appear later on. In other news, I'm glad I can finally obtain the 599XX without being a Gold subscriber. Now I'm only waiting for another round for the Silvia S14 and Sesto Elemento.

I like the race cars, it really makes that whole "Music festival with racing vibe" feel complete in my book. Why wouldn't a few pro teams try to jump on that.

I'm pretty disappointed that the 911 RSR is gone. I was looking forward to getting it since last month. Guess I'll just grab the 599XX again and put it on the auction house.

It's a lot easier to get this time and available for 6 days, not sure how much it will go for in the Auction House now.

And no Toyota 2000GT or Mazda RX-3. But it's always possible they could be future barn finds. (I know. Wishful thinking.)

...or Forzathon awards. It would make sense for the August and September Forzathon events to feature new (or rather, returning) cars as prizes: it'd serve to draw Forza players back in before the release of FM7.

But I still wouldn't hold my breatj for an RX-3 with the proper modifications (fender flares & oil cooler), even through it'd make too much sense to have one in a game set in Australia of all places!

Latest Posts

Back