#Forzathon: July 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 60 comments
It looks like I'm getting another 599XX, I'm just going to sell it for a price cheaper than what the typical people offer at the auction house.

EDIT: Got it! I jumped around sand dunes for 5 minutes in a Mk1 Ford Focus. :)

Last edited:
Disappointed about getting another 599XX instead of a new car, but I completely aced my online adventure (first in every race, won every team race, and 1st place in the adventure overall) and got a Murcielago and a Polaris HE from my wheelspins so it was still a pretty good Forzathon for me.

Hmm. This game is going down the drain. Got 2 wheelspins instead of 3 and no reward after finishing 2 online adventures.

Hmm. This game is going down the drain. Got 2 wheelspins instead of 3 and no reward after finishing 2 online adventures.
The Wheelspins were the reward for completing the online adventure..........................

The Wheelspins were the reward for completing the online adventure..........................
Yeah, my fault, I must have missed some level up and got then 2 at same time, I thought they're for something else. Completed 2 online adventures though, and got no reward (still in list as uncompleted). Last month got no award for a race in Land Rover. Slowly wondering why even bother...

Yeah, my fault, I must have missed some level up and got then 2 at same time, I thought they're for something else. Completed 2 online adventures though, and got no reward (still in list as uncompleted). Last month got no award for a race in Land Rover. Slowly wondering why even bother...

Did you do all 4 races in the online adventures or did you join partway through? You have to complete a full online adventure from start to finish to get the reward.

Are the servers down for you guys? I can't access the Forzathon.

EDIT
Never mind, I forgot the 4th Forzathon runs through this weekend.

Last edited:
Unknowingly did the air skills objective for the 599XX so I've just dumped it to the Auction House.

Well, that got me flaccid really quick.

And yeah, what happened to the Flying Lizard RSR?

Well isn't the car part of the motorsports all star pack? I think that's the reason they won't give it for free. I think it's the same story as with that Forza liveried Huracan, people without the motorsports all star pack couldn't use the car either and as an apology everyone got an extra Lamborghini Countach HE.

And no Toyota 2000GT or Mazda RX-3. But it's always possible they could be future barn finds. (I know. Wishful thinking.)

Aye, I always missed those 2 cars, especially the 2000GT, I really started to love that car from GT6 on.

Last edited:
Well isn't the car part of the motorsports all star pack? I think that's the reason they won't give it for free. I think it's the same story as with that Forza liveried Huracan, people without the motorsports all star pack couldn't use the car either and as an apology everyone got an extra Lamborghini Countach HE.

The 911 RSR isn't in the game, period.

The 911 RSR isn't in the game, period.

Aah yeah just checked, my bad. But it's the same old 2011 model from FM6 that would be added to FH3 I suppose. Might indeed just need a CU first so I'm sure it will be added at a later Forzathon.

Missed the Forzathon cause I was out of town. Not bothered though, since I already have the XJ and Viper.

I'm really short on time these days, but I was able to knock this one out pretty quick on Friday. Both the XJ and Viper are already fun in stock form, they're even more fun as HEs.

It took me only 30 minutes to do all the events this morning. That's a record for me.

Because it costs 3,400,000 in the auto show.

Then it would be better to offer one of the 10.000.000 cars. FM7 will be out before I'll have the time and patience to accumulate such money in FH3, and I could see the latter becoming a dust collector once the new game is released.

Then it would be better to offer one of the 10.000.000 cars. FM7 will be out before I'll have the time and patience to accumulate such money in FH3, and I could see the latter becoming a dust collector once the new game is released.

I would rather they didn't, in a game that gives you little sense of accomplishment having earned enough to purchase all 4 10,000,000 cars, including the Ferrari 250LM they gave away shortly after I bought the thing, gives me something to be proud of..

Wasn't the Lykan a Forzathon reward shortly after release? Or at least a Forzathon autoshow discount?

Anyway since I already got every car in the game and I barely play the game anymore, I just did 1 street race with the Prowler for the last 2 events. Can't be bothered to do the other two.

Probably the easiest Forzathon so far. My surplus 959 sold for a nice price, too.

Did they ever fix the steering wheel bug in the 959?

Back