• Thread starter et_
  • 22 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
seasonal drift 2.jpg

*thanks to GRANKUSTOM for the picture.:)

Rankings Registration:
31/07/2014 – 14/08/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 31/07/2014 – 28/08/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Eligible Cars:
Categories: Normal Car.
Drivetrain: 4WD

Entry Requirements:
PP: No limit
Tyres: No limit
Nitrous: Allowed.

Prizes:
Gold: Cr.73,000
Silver: Cr.33,000
Bronze: Cr.16,000

Gift(s):
Gold: Matte Light Green paint chip.

Target Score:
Gold: 7,300
Silver: 6,200
Bronze: 5,100

TC, ASM & SRF are forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Track Length: 2,045 m
Time of day: 15:30
Precipitation: 100%

Tunes:

Audi RS6 '02 - et_

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94 - GR_Drifter

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - shaunm80

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI spec C 09 - shmogt

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 - CyKosis1973, With changes made here.

Honda Odyssey '03 - ildd

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Our devoted GTP member JogoAsobi has gone MIA. I set up these threads in his honor!

Last edited:
Struggled to get bronze with G27, then got over 10000 first try with DS3. Don't know if they mess with the physics in the latest patch, or my choice of cars was simply bad, but seems it's back to the DS3 for drift trials again. My Subaru S206 was smoking all the time, for some reason.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC 2 (R32)'94 SETUP

Max Power 809bhp
Max Torque 98kgr
Weight 1230kgr
Weight Distribution 54:46

Suspension
Height 87/93
Spring 7.38/6.29
Dampers 5/4
Dampers 5/4
Anti Roll 3/3
Camber 5.5/6.0
Toe -0.05/0.05

Brakes 1/7

Transmition
Max Speed 260km/h or 160mph
Final Gear 4111

Drivetrain
5/35
5/45
5/5

Torque Distribution Front/Rear 10:90

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit(for better low end torque)
NOS
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Tyres Comfort Hards

Record so far with this car 21.504

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
I never drift before. Can anyone can gives a short tutorial or video to show how to drift using a wheel like DFGT? Being specific and technical on the tutorial is greatly appreciated.

Thanks et_ for the tune, I will try it out for the very first time.

I never drift before. Can anyone can gives a short tutorial or video to show how to drift using a wheel like DFGT? Being specific and technical on the tutorial is greatly appreciated.

If you've never drifted before... use the ds3.

If you've never drifted before... use the ds3.

Good idea, because using the DS3 will make anyone be good with a wheel? :irked: NOT! The best advice is: practice, practice and practice. Try racing in low to mid PP-ranges without TC, SRF and ASM to get a feel for countersteering and throttlecontrol. That's what I did before really trying to drift properly.

After some racing I took my S13 Silvia to Silverstone Stowe circuit and began to drift. In my mind that's a perfect track to learn how to drift with a wheel, because you won't have to deal with how the car reacts when going up or down a hill. But it might be wrong too. I'm not saying that I've learned how to drift in GT6, but I'm slowly but surely getting better.

Another thing you can do is get a friend over. Do 5 laps or so and let him try. If you're doing it in DT, you'll have the points to determine who of you is the better one, increasing the effort to improve(because no one wants his friend to be better, right?;)) If you do that, you will also have someone to toss ideas with, regarding the setup of the car.

That's what I've been doing with the drift seasonals. Getting a friend over and just drift. I've increased the challenge for myself by not letting him having my online highscore when we shut down for the evening. After all, it's my PSN, not his :lol:;)

my score 12,210 even the misses had a bash and got 7,776 :D and gold, wrx sport wagon 99 but i was bashing out 10 g's with the land rover and i never took notice to use NOS in these get it right and the points are there,but i'm no drifter its just good for some fun :)

Last edited:
It seems my RS6 tune is a bit off, I tried the tune of @GR_Drifter and it felt alot more controllable, I applied it to the R32 but if felt kind of wierd. so I applied it to the R34 Nür '02 and it felt really good, and sure enough, after about 30 min I improved from 20,1 to 20,6:) I'm taknig a little break now and will try to squeze out a 21,000 later, I know its possible, but its hard to string it together...:indiff:

Edit. Another 30 min and I got it!:D 21,057pts

@GR_Drifter : thanks again for the great tune! They must have changed the physics because my regular tune did'nt work at all either here or in the Ferrari drift. Anyway, your tune worked nicely even on the R34, so thanks for that:cheers:

Last edited:
et_
It seems my RS6 tune is a bit off, I tried the tune of @GR_Drifter and it felt alot more controllable, I applied it to the R32 but if felt kind of wierd. so I applied it to the R34 Nür '02 and it felt really good, and sure enough, after about 30 min I improved from 20,1 to 20,6:) I'm taknig a little break now and will try to squeze out a 21,000 later, I know its possible, but its hard to string it together...:indiff:

Edit. Another 30 min and I got it!:D 21,057pts

@GR_Drifter : thanks again for the great tune! They must have changed the physics because my regular tune did'nt work at all either here or in the Ferrari drift. Anyway, your tune worked nicely even on the R34, so thanks for that:cheers:

Thanks et_!!! Your right about the physics bro,they must have change something.Drift feels a little different now.We must now keep our lines at drift more precise and with more angle.Needs practice and some fine tuning at the cars.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUYS AT NEW SEASONALS 08/13/2014 – 09/10/2014 Tuner Car Drift Trial - 86/FR-S/BRZ Drift Trial 👍

Back