FPM Photo Challenge (UPDATED)

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 42 comments
United States
Plano, Illinois USA
MuchoJimbo
Yo Def
Ok guys, I have altered this thread to a Photo Challenge instead. The more I drove around I realized that the Location Challenge might have been fun but would only last a little while until we all knew the roads by heart...cough LoadedLove cough...then it would have became boring.

So instead I present the FPM Photo Challenge!

I will start by posting a photo of a scenario, the first person to mimic this scenario will win the car in the photo along with the Livery and a in-game credit prize. The winner will then present his/her own photo challenge. I would like the winner/presenter to offer their own prize but I can always take care of any cars, livery or prize credits if one chooses to just win....:lol:

Rules

1- Your car MUST be in the photo when presenting a challenge
2- Open to FPM Members Only
3- Be specific in your requirements to avoid confusion
4- When accepting the Photo Challenge, get as close to the original as possible. Being exact isn't always possible but try to get close
5- The sky is the limit so get creative
6- Have fun

To get things rolling Again:P, I will start with this.

Challenge- Get a photo of you and your Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II bumping the back of a Toyota Supra. Any location allowed.

lopez.jpg

I thought I knew right where this was and I was wrong.... this may be harder than I thought.

Awesome Loaded. Congrats! I will send you the car later today. Perhaps I will do this more often, we will see if enough people are interested.

Loaded, did it take you a while or were you already aware of the location?

I knew exactly whereit was, mainly because I was in that exact area for about an hour or two trying to get some photos for a photo contest lol.

Hey great idea! :D

(you guys are not making it me easy for not having this game :( )

edit;
1 photo a week might be not enough if these places get spotted in the same time as Loaded did. Maybe the winner can select the next spot to keep it running all the time?

Hey great idea! :D

(you guys are not making it me easy for not having this game :( )

edit;
1 photo a week might be not enough if these places get spotted in the same time as Loaded did. Maybe the winner can select the next spot to keep it running all the time?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I will post more pics, more often and the winner selects next location is a good idea too, though I don't know how to keep giving the winner a prize. Maybe I can give the winner a livery on the car in photo, the credits prize may prove to deplete my bank account right now, LOL.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I will post more pics, more often and the winner selects next location is a good idea too, though I don't know how to keep giving the winner a prize. Maybe I can give the winner a livery on the car in photo, the credits prize may prove to deplete my bank account right now, LOL.

You could do seasons... or something like that? But to really speed it up, the ones who guessed it could also take the next photo.. Then you only have to keep count :D

I have a little addition if you dont mind hearing it out. I say that the person that won the last one, should not be able to participate in the current one.

I spend to much time IN photomode, thats why lol.

Whahaha love this :lol: Great job Jimbo! Much better 👍 I'm seriously going to get Horizon the moment I wake up tomorrow, I can't stand this any longer!!!!

Hey when you do hit me up after you mess around, I am off.

Chris nice job. I will send the car when I jump on next. Also if you can't think of a challenge I will help/come up with one.

Haha. I thought it might be kinda easy but it was the only other pic I had uploaded at the moment. Just threw it up to keep things going. ;)

We have a big club, but throughout this thread only about 4 members are replying! where is everyone, cant believe people are passing up free cars.

They are being posted while a lot of us are snoozing :lol: if no one does it in the next 9 hours ill do it when I get home from work :lol:

We have a big club, but throughout this thread only about 4 members are replying! where is everyone, cant believe people are passing up free cars.

Woah...sorry I was sleeping... Did someone say FREE cars?? Haha

Makes me wish now I had bought the game.

Sorry guys, I've been away from home and my Xbox the past three days, now back in action! :cheers: Haven't had more than ~4 hours to play Horizon so far :( I'll be finding that place!

Ok guys. Find this location with any car and get a ZR1!

PHOTO2.jpg

There ya go! That place would be great for some online "cruising"! :cheers:
pc1.jpeg

edit: seems I can't post a link directly to fm.net... I'll have to look into this later :D
edit2: fixed!

You have to download the pic and upload it to a site like photobucket. Then you can copy the url and post ot here. 👍

Sorry guys I've been too occupied cruising around to notice the giveaways. :lol:

Is this still opened?

Back