FPM Photo Challenge (UPDATED)

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 42 comments
Yes, we are waiting for Forcone to post his challenge. If nothing arises by tomorrow night I will fill in to keep the momentum.

Yes, we are waiting for Forcone to post his challenge. If nothing arises by tomorrow night I will fill in to keep the momentum.

Oh yeah, sorry, you can do that! I don't have a photobucket account or anything similar, so go on 👍

Take a photo of a "near miss" situation in a tunnel at night :) (Would've loved to have got a bit more speed captured in mine..)

nearmiss.jpeg

Too silent in here!
Ok guys, I will tell Carlos.

See Carlos, we all had a meeting the other day and decided to hold off on the Club races, Photo Challenges and other fun Forza Horizon games until you purchased, not rent or borrowed, Horizon!

See ya soon!

Ok guys, I will tell Carlos.

See Carlos, we all had a meeting the other day and decided to hold off on the Club races, Photo Challenges and other fun Forza Horizon games until you purchased, not rent or borrowed, Horizon!

See ya soon!

Hahahaha :D I'm still not sure I'm going to like this game... :guilty:

Hahahaha :D I'm still not sure I'm going to like this game... :guilty:

I really tried to like Horizon, but to be honest with you, it's not really my cup of tea either. :guilty: It was starting to grow on me, but I just enjoy Forza 4 a lot more. I haven't touched Horizon in about a week. I've been playing Forza 4 every day. :P I've been forced to race online with strangers since everybody in FPM is playing Horizon. :ill: I win most of the time, unless some idiot that doesn't know how to race wrecks me.

I really tried to like Horizon, but to be honest with you, it's not really my cup of tea either. :guilty: It was starting to grow on me, but I just enjoy Forza 4 a lot more. I haven't touched Horizon in about a week. I've been playing Forza 4 every day. :P I've been forced to race online with strangers since everybody in FPM is playing Horizon. :ill: I win most of the time, unless some idiot that doesn't know how to race wrecks me.

It's better to keep us on closed roads :mischievous: :cheers:

Back