FRAG's MX-5 TC ONE-MAKE Season1 [SPA FRANCORCHAMPS TONIGHT!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 579 comments
  • 25,233 views

Series 1 Track Selection [8 votes each!]


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Race 2

Mole
Jack
John
Straw
Jimmy
Frag
Sy
Knight
Tyrrel


I can't see how that was mcglone's place. o.O

I was Forced off.....

You ran wide 3 times in a row on 130r, using it as an advantage. once a race is fine, more is a nono.

Excuse me? How was you forced off? I was leading coming up to the corner and you went off the track around me then as i turned in you hit me.

Sorry Mcglone, you were hit by me due to me and John's contact. Your place was returned.
 
Yeah Mcglone you kinda just went sideways off the track. You Strawman was close but didn't touch you so it wasn't that. I had some minor problems.. Whenever an over take was made, I would lag slightly and fall behind strawman a little and he would gain a little speed.

1 major question mark.. Who the hell caused the pile up in the chicane for the start of race 2.. Cars slammed the brakes verywhere and from me back, lost out on any draft of the leading pack due to this.. I wasn't the most amused person.

Also, in little cars with as little power, rubbing and nudging will happen looking for position.. I was totally thrown off my line by Chris 1 or twice but hey ho it's just fun.
 
maybe someone should take a pic of the postion boards just before the race starts just incase it happans again like race1
 
Mcglone I was like a few cars behind and then you went flying into the wall. No way did i touch you, was very odd!

Could we try someone elses room, maybe FRAG because (just a theory) Maybe jimmy had a average connection but not good enough?

Race 2 was alright but dissapointed - thought I would get a podium because mole would pit but he already did earlier :confused: I did really enjoy that - I loved some of my overtaking 👍

Roll on the time track!
 
Race 1

Mole
Strawman
Syjones
Jimmy
Tyrrel
Knight
Mcglone
Blitz
John
Frag
Mcglone
Jack

Sure i was 8th race 1 replay says so anyway:nervous:

Understood place returned no worries.
 
Lol I think Im 2nd and I have 17 points :lol: Could this be good or bad luck?? :scared:
 
ScoresSuzuka1.jpg


Great stuff Moleman, your tactic proved greatly effective, but only you could have held that speed without slipstream!

Loved to see such close, clean racing without need for a safety car. Suzuka is not a good track of mine I know the same of some other racers here. Next up is Nurburgring GP/D, I will have images of track limits sometime this week (maybe tonight If I'm feeling nice).

It has been proven how competitive this series is, and I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday!

Blitz has proved himself dangerous for the series, receiving a warning in race 1, and stuffing his start race 2.

Jimmy's connection will be the best by far, not chancing running 15 cars on my connection.

+ also, I hope we all learned why not to move off the start grid....
 
Last edited:
^ Huh?? 8 + 2 = 10 in my school:D
 
My internet was fine in all honesty.. got a little box next to the computer that tells me what im getting and it never dropped below 18 download and 1 upload.. not 0.1, 1!.. Not idea what was up. I knew we shoulda scrapped qually when i mentioned my grid slots...
 
My internet was fine in all honesty.. got a little box next to the computer that tells me what im getting and it never dropped below 18 download and 1 upload.. not 0.1, 1!.. Not idea what was up. I knew we shoulda scrapped qually when i mentioned my grid slots...

You were a bit laggy.......like a tiny bit
 
Maybe PD can't handle me :) ;)
 
You dropped 2 spots from your final place, due to our crash before the chicane.

I hit the Kerb, returned to track and you left no room, sending me flying into Mcglone and Blitz. Places were returned to pre-crash.
 
You dropped 2 places from your final place, due to our crash before the chicane.

I hit the Kerb, returned to track and you left no room, sending me flying into Mcglone and Blitz. Places were returned to pre-crash.

Lmao you watched the replay have you alrighty bi bi.👍
 
Any questions or disputes put em here lads and I'll check them out for ya!
 
No offence but shouldnt you watch and get someone who wasnt involved to review it? Because its a bit biased...
 
With respect Chris your way off track running wide, you re enter at full speed then go to take the left side of the track to take position for the chicane. Im carrying more speed on that line you tap my right side causing me to fish tail/struggle under breaking i tap blitzz but still hold it together. I was happy to drop back 1 place but 2 im struggling with nevermind.:indiff:
 
I'll have a watch if you want, to clear up any disputes...
 
No offence but shouldnt you watch and get someone who wasnt involved to review it? Because its a bit biased...

As mentioned previously in the thread, what I fear most here is bias. As a series I am running, the last thing I want is fighting or disagreement within the group. Any clips people mention can be reviewed by anyone here, I am not forcing my decisions to be final by all means.

Thanks for saying John, no disrespect taken. I am looking through the replay now and will make a better decision. The choice there was fast, and in all the panic I had to make a quick decision to make clear that mcglone and Blitz's places were returned.

Yes John you a right, the place is respectively yours. Points are switched on the main table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArqBx5DdfIvMdDlUN2NhUmJyRFpkWWVLMmtKSEJldUE#gid=0
 
1 major question mark.. Who the hell caused the pile up in the chicane for the start of race 2.. Cars slammed the brakes verywhere and from me back, lost out on any draft of the leading pack due to this.. I wasn't the most amused person.

Posting this again as i wasnt answered...
 

uh, I dont want to argue about this, and seeing as I got the Warning for it, I wont make decisions like that again. It happened so quickly and I just didn't want to put anyone into the wall considering how fast I was going before the corner, the outer curb can be very slippery, so I crossed it. So sorry mcgloney. nuff'. I have a Warning.

On the other hand didn't like how the race started. I some how managed to go off on the 1st corner, and disconnected me and signed me out on lap 3. Sky Cut out. :( Not good for the 1st Race of the Series.👎

I also didn't know in Qualifying, I Quit back to the lobby to speed up pitting process but I lost my position. Will remember that in the future, probs lost positions not that that would have made any difference. :L
 
Last edited:
Also tyre warming is pointless because (i found) my tyres were.warm by turn 1 from no warming the tyres lol
So people crashing....for no advantage :lol:
 
Why were people braking through R125 :( that was so silly!
 
Blitz I'm going to have to call you off the driver list.
Your driving since test 1 has improved but not far enough.
You were cautioned several times but still proved a dangerous and unfair driver.

(Gik69 is now in the main drivers)

Lap 3
SuzukaCircuit-1.jpg

Lap 4
SuzukaCircuit_1-1.jpg

Lap 5
SuzukaCircuit_2-1.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_3-1.jpg


Nurburgring GP/D

circuit_nurburgring.jpg


Track Limitations:

TURN 1
Right wheels to the Kurb at most. (can be pushed on first lap/tight bunching)
NrburgringGP_D.jpg

TURN 2
This line is the furthest anyone should be going round here. This will be fairly strict.
NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg

TURN 3
2 wheels on track (white line)
NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

TURN 6
2 wheels on track (white line)
NrburgringGP_D_3.jpg

TURN 9
2 wheels on track (white line) shouldn't touch the grass
NrburgringGP_D_4.jpg

TURN 9
2 wheels on track (white line) Shouldn't touch the green [STRICT]
NrburgringGP_D_5.jpg


Good Luck and I'll see you on the circuit!​
 
Whoa, that's making it look bad Lol, ok fair enough - was fun, learned alot so thanks.
Good luck guys, Dont make silly Mistakes and Race Clean! ;)

-Blitz.
 
Meet some other racers, learn, and build your skills and awareness.

It probably wasn't a great idea to dive into your first series like this but I hope you've learned a few things.

Jimmy, the pack was split by an extra 3 metres between each car before the chicane, which caused cars to pace oddly to full speed.

The closer cars are up to the Pace Car leaving, the smoother the race starts and the better chance you have of gaining places. Take note.
 
I know.. but i was keeping a space and then next thing i know cars are racing off.. so close to the chicane i followed to catch up and close the gap but then there was last minute brake slamming!
 
Back