FRAG's MX-5 TC ONE-MAKE Season1 [SPA FRANCORCHAMPS TONIGHT!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 579 comments
  • 25,229 views

Series 1 Track Selection [8 votes each!]


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
I believe it's off until 23:00 GMT?
 
Dayumn, will keep checking every 30 min or so.
 
I believe it's off until 23:00 GMT?

Ok thanks, well at least things will be back to normal tomorrow =)
 
Tweet from earlier

Just a reminder, GT5's online services will be offline until 23:00GMT (18:00EST) today.
 
Good stuff Blitz, see if the GT servers are back online now.

Nathan,
1. Fuji is fun to battle
2. It was chosen in a simple poll, by those who will be driving it.

EDIT:
Servers still down for me, once they're back I'm happy to race!

Arrrr Fuji:sly::D

Reserve still lurking in the background.:rolleyes:
 
Don't you worry John, your interest has pretty much got you a certain grid spot, as I am still yet to see a driver.

SERIES BEGINS, TUESDAY 28th February!
 
Don't you worry John, your interest has pretty much got you a certain grid spot, as I am still yet to see a driver.

SERIES BEGINS, TUESDAY 28th February!

Sweet where??
 
Turn up to race 1, even if everyone turns up there is a space for you in the room.

HSV has PM'd me, his GT is screwed so can't make the series start :(, but hopefully he will be able to join in the later races.

I will sort the final track order + laps tonight.

Test room tomorrow night to all who are around, est around 6/7 PM GMT.
 
I'm about tomorrow, be good to dust off the MX
 
Il be around tomorrow afternoon til like 6ish really busy week
 
Final track list!


28/02/12- Suzuka Full 5 laps 10 laps
6/03/12- Nurburgring GP/D 7 Laps 14 Laps
13/03/12- Grand Valley East 9 Laps, 18 Laps
20/03/12- Laguna Seca 7 Laps, 14 Laps
27/03/12- Indy Road 6 Laps 12 Laps
3/04/12- Monza 5 Laps, 10 Laps
10/04/12- Fuji Speedway F 5 Laps 10 Laps
17/04/12- Spa Francorchamps 5 Laps, 9 Laps
 
Good list of tracks. Tis nice.
 
EDIT:

Room closed due to inactivity
 
Last edited:
It's a friday.. you have no chance.
 
Frag, do I need to be on somebody's friend list to get into the practice/race rooms? Just want to make sure everything is all good before the season starts.
 
If people will be on I can open one up now

Yes Bdub, you need to be on mine, and I am yet to see you drive.

Tried to add you but you have too many people on your friends list.
 
Final track list!


28/02/12- Suzuka Full 5 laps 10 laps
6/03/12- Nurburgring GP/D 7 Laps 14 Laps
13/03/12- Grand Valley East 9 Laps, 18 Laps
20/03/12- Laguna Seca 7 Laps, 14 Laps
27/03/12- Indy Road 6 Laps 12 Laps
3/04/12- Monza 5 Laps, 10 Laps
10/04/12- Fuji Speedway F 5 Laps 10 Laps
17/04/12- Spa Francorchamps 5 Laps, 9 Laps

Woop woop, so suzuka is first track? :D
 
If people will be on I can open one up now

Yes Bdub, you need to be on mine, and I am yet to see you drive.

Tried to add you but you have too many people on your friends list.
Well you haven't seen driving until you see bdub drive. :sly: J/K. I will open up some room on my friends list, even though I think I should have at least 1 spot open at the moment, I will make sure of this when I get home tonight, around 8 est.
 
That's 1am for me mate, won't be happening.
 
Zed... the times were set.. you shoulda thought about that first.
 
The days and times for the races have been set since the OP was created.
 
That's 1am for me mate, won't be happening.
No worries, we will meet up sometime before race day. Also, I am confident you will approve of my driving, but I understand that you want to see for yourself. 👍
 
Shall I put a room up at 8?
 
Saturday.. no chance of me being there
 
Can you make Practice on certan days.. Like Everyday just not Fridays and Saturdays.? Lol :)
 
room tonight 6pm
 
Last edited:
Back