crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Jan 18, 2012 #31 gtgta86 No prob, Yea i still need them no rush tho, the ones i have are in the op thanks Click to expand... Just sent 5 over If you list is correct that still leaves 1 to get number 20, but I can't send today due to the trade limit
gtgta86 No prob, Yea i still need them no rush tho, the ones i have are in the op thanks Click to expand... Just sent 5 over If you list is correct that still leaves 1 to get number 20, but I can't send today due to the trade limit
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 18, 2012 #32 crang08 Just sent 5 over If you list is correct that still leaves 1 to get number 20, but I can't send today due to the trade limit Click to expand... Ok, thanks for your help, the other guy said he had a number 20, and that he could send more, but if he cant i dont mind waiting, thanks
crang08 Just sent 5 over If you list is correct that still leaves 1 to get number 20, but I can't send today due to the trade limit Click to expand... Ok, thanks for your help, the other guy said he had a number 20, and that he could send more, but if he cant i dont mind waiting, thanks
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Jan 18, 2012 #33 gtgta86 Ok, thanks for your help, the other guy said he had a number 20, and that he could send more, but if he cant i dont mind waiting, thanks Click to expand... Ok well I have it so give me a shout if he doesn't get it over to you 👍
gtgta86 Ok, thanks for your help, the other guy said he had a number 20, and that he could send more, but if he cant i dont mind waiting, thanks Click to expand... Ok well I have it so give me a shout if he doesn't get it over to you 👍
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 18, 2012 #34 crang08 Ok well I have it so give me a shout if he doesn't get it over to you 👍 Click to expand... Will do thanks
crang08 Ok well I have it so give me a shout if he doesn't get it over to you 👍 Click to expand... Will do thanks
B boa2113 Messages 3 AZ Messages boa2113 Jan 19, 2012 #35 I am only missing card #14. Could you send me one and I can give you whatever you are missing. Thanks. PSN: boa2113
I am only missing card #14. Could you send me one and I can give you whatever you are missing. Thanks. PSN: boa2113
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 19, 2012 #36 boa2113 I am only missing card #14. Could you send me one and I can give you whatever you are missing. Thanks. PSN: boa2113 Click to expand... Ok i need number 20 add gtgta thanks
boa2113 I am only missing card #14. Could you send me one and I can give you whatever you are missing. Thanks. PSN: boa2113 Click to expand... Ok i need number 20 add gtgta thanks
ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 19, 2012 #37 gtgta86 Ok i need number 20 add gtgta thanks Click to expand... Sorry, I had church today and was busy at work so I didnt get to keep up with all the threads. I can send 20 now if you still need... Up to you Ehhh... sent anyhow
gtgta86 Ok i need number 20 add gtgta thanks Click to expand... Sorry, I had church today and was busy at work so I didnt get to keep up with all the threads. I can send 20 now if you still need... Up to you Ehhh... sent anyhow
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 19, 2012 #38 ryanerb Sorry, I had church today and was busy at work so I didnt get to keep up with all the threads. I can send 20 now if you still need... Up to you Ehhh... sent anyhow Click to expand... Thanks, i will send the other guy 14 for free
ryanerb Sorry, I had church today and was busy at work so I didnt get to keep up with all the threads. I can send 20 now if you still need... Up to you Ehhh... sent anyhow Click to expand... Thanks, i will send the other guy 14 for free
ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 19, 2012 #39 gtgta86 Thanks, i will send the other guy 14 for free Click to expand... There you go! Thats the spirit. Repay the favors!
gtgta86 Thanks, i will send the other guy 14 for free Click to expand... There you go! Thats the spirit. Repay the favors!
B boa2113 Messages 3 AZ Messages boa2113 Jan 19, 2012 #40 gtgta86 Thanks, i will send the other guy 14 for free Click to expand... Thanks