Free car giveaway competition

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 36 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
drbrg
Silv3rEy3d
Here's how it's going to work. Now and then I'm going to throw out a line saying I'm going to give away a free car (first competition starts now with this post). The first person to then stake a reasonable claim within this thread wins the car. Now, what's that reasonable claim all about? Well, easy. If the first person, for example, states they want a 250 GTO, there's only a very small chance they're actually going to walk away with the car. I'd have to be in a extremely funny mood to just dish out a 250 GTO, though I'm not saying it couldn't possibly happen, the chances are simply very very slim. By contrast, it's very unlikely I were to say no to a Ford Ka. So, this is as much of a game as it is a giveaway, as you have to somewhat anticipate (and take a gamble) as to how much I'm willing to give today. Ask for as much as you can, but not more. And you've got only one chance each time. If I am to reject your claim you're disqualified from further participating until the next session. Let the game begin! What free car would you like today?

Edit: To clarify, please only state one car! If you state multiple options you're not following the rules and any such entry will be ignored!

I would love the 2006 #2 Audi R10 why it is my 2nd favorite Audi but I cant afford it due to the amount of credits I have so if I could please have it that would be great

Sorry durWINNING, but there's only one choice allowed each time. :( Entries with multiples choices will be ignored. My apologies if this wasn't clear from the original post.

Sorry, durWINNING, but there's also no editing of posts. Unfortunately, you did make a multi-choice post, and that means you're disqualified until the next session. Only one choice is allowed in each session. :( Again, my apologies if my initial post wasn't entirely clear here.

Oh dont worry about it doctorrg. " goes to plan on how to destroy doctorrgs vehicle in Forza 4 "

Hmmm, would a Lamborhini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV be within reason? If you are still doing this.

If you are still doing this, you say that each person can ask for one car per session. How long is a session on average?

Hmmm, would a Lamborhini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV be within reason? If you are still doing this.

I really wasn't in the mood for $1M+ cars anymore, but that one you can have. ;) Send me a FR and I'll send you the car next time I'm on.

If you are still doing this, you say that each person can ask for one car per session. How long is a session on average?

A session starts when I'm in the mood and ends when I see the first request I consider reasonable. In this particular case, the session ended with your request.

I really wasn't in the mood for $1M+ cars anymore, but that one you can have. ;) Send me a FR and I'll send you the car next time I'm on.

A session starts when I'm in the mood and ends when I see the first request I consider reasonable. In this particular case, the session ended with your request.

Thanks mate :) I didn't think you would want to send a 1mil+ car either so I asked for something I like that isn't too dear (450k). ;)

I'll send an FR now. :D

Sure did. Thank-you very much :)

Next session aye...Ferrari FF is were my two cents are at.

I kind of did hope it was going to be a different person (maybe some additional rules are in order?), but what the hell, will send you your Ferrari FF sometime tomorrow. Session closed. Cheers!

I'm not sure about all this. I have all the cars I want (I think...I had a Ferrari 250...so I'll pass on it), but...I would like a Citroen C1, 'F' class with a tune that gets me around Fujimi Full better than I have been(I'm around 10:37). Also it needs left hand drive (I'm from North America) and a nice livery.

Also, try and keep the cost under $1mil (after all we are all trying to be economically responsible)

I'm not sure about all this. I have all the cars I want (I think...I had a Ferrari 250...so I'll pass on it), but...I would like a Citroen C1, 'F' class with a tune that gets me around Fujimi Full better than I have been(I'm around 10:37). Also it needs left hand drive (I'm from North America) and a nice livery.

Also, try and keep the cost under $1mil (after all we are all trying to be economically responsible)

Sorry browneyedman, but I don't think I can help you with this. :( But while we're at Fujimi Kaido, which event is it you're running here? Can I find it in my event list?

Since it's only a Tuesday, I'll lower things a bit with the Porsche Cayenne :)

Next time, wait for an open session. But I can give you a Cayenne anyway. Shot me a FR and I'll send it to you next time I'm on.

I kind of did hope it was going to be a different person (maybe some additional rules are in order?), but what the hell, will send you your Ferrari FF sometime tomorrow. Session closed. Cheers!

Cool, thanks!

I will sit out the next one. Just add to the first post that if you 'win' the session you cannot participate in the following session. :D

Next time, wait for an open session. But I can give you a Cayenne anyway. Shot me a FR and I'll send it to you next time I'm on.
FR sent. Thank you! Seems like I've been seeing a lot of these on my local roads lately. Now I can drive one too. ;)

Edit: Received the Cayenne. Thank you doctorrg!

Let's do one more. Who wants a free car, and which car would you like? And be careful, don't overreach! ;)

Sorry browneyedman, but I don't think I can help you with this. :( But while we're at Fujimi Kaido, which event is it you're running here? Can I find it in my event list?

I'm in "F" class Fuji Full (forward)

I'm not sure it's event list. I run the course in Leaderboards.

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk

so can I receive a Mopar Viper Competition Coupe

I do! I want a Mopar Viper Competition Coupe, preferably the Mopar livery, if you can.

And here I thought there weren't going to be any more takers. And what the hell, you both can have one. Send me a FR if you haven't already and I'll send you the cars next time I'm on.

Oh, can you run events directly from the Leaderboards? I might have to look into this.

Cheers! 👍

Edit 1:

Oh man, I'm so stupid. :dunce: Was able to get a few top 500 spots in Fujimi Kaido P2P races, but that's not just the best I could do, the top players were so far ahead of me that I couldn't even make sense of it. :confused: I've just started a P2P race from the Leaderboards, and what can I say... NO TRAFFIC!!! That's right, there's no traffic. :ouch: I've quickly invalidated a lap I just ran as I'm not quite sure yet what to think of it, but then I managed to shave a whole 10 seconds off my, so far, best time. Am I the only one who has completely missed this so far?

I would like a Citroen C1, 'F' class with a tune that gets me around Fujimi Full better than I have been(I'm around 10:37).

I'm going to try one of the F class tunes I've got for the Citroen C1 later, I just did a quick lap in one of my Sparks, and managed a clean 10:37.017, and there's still a lot of room for improvement. Was actually the very first time I ran the full circuit. I'll check later whether I can better that in the C1 tune I have.

Edit 2:

Just did a couple laps in a C1 and managed a clean 10:18.867, and also still quite some room for improvement. It isn't my tune, it's by Team Felbermayr, and isn't actually specifically for Fujimi, but for short tracks. Going to try some of the higher rated tunes specifically for Fujimi later. Also, apologies for being off-topic, but then again, it's my thread after all. ;)

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk

so can I receive a Mopar Viper Competition Coupe

I do! I want a Mopar Viper Competition Coupe, preferably the Mopar livery, if you can.

Do you guys still want your cars? I've already bought them the other day, but have yet to receive your FRs. Seeing these are taking up needed space in my garage, if I don't hear from you guys soon, the cars will be going up as $1K buyouts courtesy of you guys. ;)

One more car to give away to the next person to post in this thread who hasn't yet won any cars through this thread! 👍

Do you guys still want your cars? I've already bought them the other day, but have yet to receive your FRs. Seeing these are taking up needed space in my garage, if I don't hear from you guys soon, the cars will be going up as $1K buyouts courtesy of you guys. ;)

One more car to give away to the next person to post in this thread who hasn't yet won any cars through this thread! 👍

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. Got Forza Horizon on the 23rd. But I would like my Mopar Viper. I'll send you a request either tonight or tomorrow

EDIT: I would like to say sorry I couldn't give you a request due to Hurricane Sandy but I'll try to get u request as soon as possible

Back