Free car giveaway competition

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 36 comments
One more car to give away to the next person to post in this thread who hasn't yet won any cars through this thread! đź‘Ť

Hmm, seems like nobody wants any free cars anymore. The last two cars won weren't picked up, and were thrown out into the AH for $1K each, and there hasn't been a single request since, even though the thread was "open". Oh well.

Hmm, seems like nobody wants any free cars anymore. The last two cars won weren't picked up, and were thrown out into the AH for $1K each, and there hasn't been a single request since, even though the thread was "open". Oh well.

Gonna be dead honest. Totally forgot about this thread. Also I traded with someone else for a Mopar Viper

Is this thread still active? If yes, than I would love to take care of a Ferrari F40 (the regular one, not necessarily "Competizione") and put it into my collection of Ferraris. I sincerely promise to feed it with high-octane fuel, buy it a nice race shoes to run on, wash and polish it every second week and take it for a long ride every second day.

Is this thread still active? If yes, than I would love to take care of a Ferrari F40 (the regular one, not necessarily "Competizione") and put it into my collection of Ferraris. I sincerely promise to feed it with high-octane fuel, buy it a nice race shoes to run on, wash and polish it every second week and take it for a long ride every second day.

Sure. Send me a FR, and I'll send you a F40 next time I'm on! đź‘Ť

Edit: Xbox Live Gamertag is Silv3rEy3d. Figured I'd better add it here, seeing it's no longer displayed.

Last edited:
Back