Free car(s) - NOW (Before UK reset only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 48 comments
  • 2,158 views
Messages
223
Messages
By PM only - thank you
Messages
By PM only - thank you
-----
EDIT
-----

4 lucky winners


-------------------------------------------------------------------


I have 4 slots to use up one at a time before UK reset in 45 mins

FREEBIE (1)
1st to send their PSN here, then friend this spare PSN -

Money-1-GT5

Gets a Panoz

When claimed, will there be time for another ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Could any winner(s) leave a 'thank you' here
to acknowlege reciept of their prize

. . . MAX 1 WIN PER PERSON . . .

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Darrell-ere
 
Lol I was going to say we could both get something, but I already have a panoz so it's alright :)
 
received thanks alot
 
Setting up

F R E E B I E (2)

Back in 5 mins

(Don't reply yet)
 
:lol: epic I should do this in future but I need more cars off my wanted list..
 
FREEBIE (2)

1st to send their PSN (below) here, then friend this spare PSN -

Money-3-GT5

Gets a Vettel

When claimed, will there be time for another ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Crazywarvet
 
chief, there is some time left to send me a car? psn: rwjrr cheers ;)

appreciate your idea!
 
I'd love one! Scotsman345
 
Wait guy he will post if their is more time. Look at his above posts for an idea of how its going down.
 
Setting up

F R E E B I E (3)

Back in 5 mins

(Don't reply yet)
 
Haha i love the humor jhondoe555.
 
I wish I had my damn ps3 right now... I hope this is open tommorrow...
 
FREEBIE (3)

1st to send their PSN (below) here, then friend this spare PSN -

Formula4U

Gets a - BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

When claimed, will there be time for another ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Crazywarvet
 
Oh well guess i need to be 2nd fastest next time.
 
Psn ID symo63
 
Back