Free car(s) - NOW (Before UK reset only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 48 comments
  • 2,158 views
Oh well guess i need to be 2nd fastest next time.

1st to send their PSN (below) here, then friend this spare PSN

You might want to read the rules before making stupid comments like that.
 
billren2k3
 
Oh well guess i need to be 2nd fastest next time.

Unlucky, his was the first friend reqest recieved by Formula4U
I was sat there camping (my PC & PS3 are in split / screen)
So I had to accept him, I did state that bud, sorry
 
Matt129 why such the harsh comment bro. Their is no need to talk to me like that. Did u See anywhere in my post where i was being a jerk to the host of the forums. So if you want to talk trash take it else where.
 
FREEBIE (4)

1st to send their PSN (below) here, then friend this spare PSN -

PescC60Judd05

Gets a - Random C60

Last one . . . . . GO !
 
Its ok buddy no worries its just a car im not sweating it. I dont think my friend request to you got sent in the rush to send it haha. Seems this matt guy got smacked by his mommy earlier and is all cranky today.
 
JohnnyBlazeFor20
 
Matt129 why such the harsh comment bro. Their is no need to talk to me like that. Did u See anywhere in my post where i was being a jerk to the host of the forums. So if you want to talk trash take it else where.

I can't see how my 'Unlucky' and 'sorry' could cause any offence
 
Last edited:
Thanks for doing this man. Its a really neat idea what you have came up with. Ill have to do this once i have a few cars worth doing with. have a good day bud.
 
1st to send their PSN (below) here, then friend this spare PSN

You might want to read the rules before making stupid comments like that.

Matt129 why such the harsh comment bro. Their is no need to talk to me like that. Did u See anywhere in my post where i was being a jerk to the host of the forums. So if you want to talk trash take it else where.

Just to put it out there, I am in no means being harsh or saying you were being a jerk, so I have no idea where you got that from.

I'm simply saying that the comment was pointless as you were second in that one anyway and didn't get your point of posting that as it seemed irrelevant.

Trash talk, right... :lol:

Anyway, I have no means to say anymore as I have made my point as clear as I can and I don't want to start an argument over it. Sorry if I seemed harsh, but it was not intended. ;)
 
Got my timing all wrong just then
Its past midnite, but I'm a man of honour

Sending now stiggums

And . . . sent
 
Last edited:
Got my timing all wrong just then
Its past midnite, but I'm a man of honour

Sending now stiggums

:bowdown::bowdown: You're such a legend fair play.
 
ALL DONE

Congrats to the winners
Unlucky the others

Thanks to all
 
Got my timing all wrong just then
Its past midnite, but I'm a man of honour

Sending now stiggums

Thanks for doing that even though its past midnight, took me 4 Attempts to understand the competition aswell though xD
 
Back