free car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter firewire6587
  • 14 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
380
United States
United States
free car giveaway.

first person to respond,gets a free car,of my choice.
 
Sure I'll take it

^^ DAMMIT AGAIN! :P congrats mate
 
Give it to Gtracer123... Please? (:
 
Jar31Lar
Give it to Gtracer123... Please? (:

No mate you can have it. I insist. Thanks for you're generosity though :)
 
(Moniseur(?), sil te plait...)
 
Jar31Lar
(Moniseur(?), sil te plait...)

Let's at least see what the car is
 
Jar31Lar
Fair enough!

Great! Now we just need FireWire to tell us what it is.
 
congrats Jar31Lar
Hope you don't get a Subaru 360 :)
 
the car will be a BMW M3 '03 Sibergrau Metallic
 
i'm just waiting for Jar31Lar to approve my FR so i can send him the BMW M3 '03 Sibergrau Metallic.
 
GTRacer. I will send you a free random car in a few days if you want. :}
 
NikoBellic
GTRacer. I will send you a free random car in a few days if you want. :}

Really! Wow that's very generous of you!! Thanks mate!
 
Back