FREE CARS & PAINTS! Corvette Appreciation Raffle! Winners Selected!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tadlock
  • 148 comments
  • 8,170 views
Congrats everyone:tup:
 
Great job everyone:tup:
 
Congrats again to the winners wrapture, Slashfan, laserviper3! Please send FR to PSN tftadlock to receive your cars.

You're welcome everyone! I'm going to do this again when I receive all Corvettes from pending trades.
 
Last edited:
I will accept at about 3:06. I found out about this in P.E. I literally jumped up and shouted "YES!!!!!!"
 
Damn it! I got it backwards, #40 instead of #04 :(

Congrats to the winners :cheers:
 
Congratulations.jpg
 
Now I have to change all my racing cars number to 58 since it seems like a good number now
 
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 painted DLC GT Polarize 5 delivered to wrapture!

laserviper3 & slashfan, Please accept me FR.
 
Sweet!! I was wondering why I got it two days early!!
 
Just got on my system accepted your FR
 
Just got on my system accepted your FR
The #58 Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC GT Metallic 8 is rolling up to your door step as we speak! Enjoy!

@Slashfan, Please accept FR so I can send your car.

Edit: #31 Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 painted DLC GT Chrome 2 sent to Slashfan.

Edit 2: Congrats to the winners! 👍 Thanks again to everyone who helped with my Corvette collection. :bowdown: I'll be holding another raffle around the end of March to celebrate receipt of all 0/0/0 standards.
 
Last edited:
FREE Corvette Appreciation Raffle - Part 2 of 2

RAFFLE REOPENED!

I've now received all 0/0/0 standard Corvettes and as a means of saying Thank You to the GTPlanet community, I'm holding my 2nd FREE Corvette Appreciation Raffle!

Everyone who helped me complete my Corvette collection has been automatically entered into the raffle. :bowdown:

Everyone else can enter 1 time. Pick your raffle #, post below and I'll update OP. Numbers will be picked using random.org.

1st Place: Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC DLC Chrome 6
2nd Place: Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 painted DLC GT Polarize 4
3rd Place: Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 painted DLC GT Metallic 10
 
Last edited:
I feel bad entering this but i will pick 30
 
I feel bad entering this but i will pick 30
Don't feel bad! Enjoy the opportunity for a free car!

OP updated thru post #105.
 
Might I have number 7 please..
 
May I have # 27.
 
40 👍 my winning number last time...
 
Might I have number 7 please..

1 thru 19 and 66 were reserved for contributors to my Corvette collection. See OP for available #s and pick again! 👍

Edit: Updated thru post #112
 
Last edited:
#24 please. Thanks!
 
OP updated thru post #115
 
#50 Please

When is the deadline?
 
#55 for me???

Thanks! 👍
 
#50 Please

When is the deadline?
No deadline. Raffle closes when all spots full.

Edit: Updated thru post #120.
 
Back