FREE CARS & PAINTS! Corvette Appreciation Raffle! Winners Selected!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tadlock
  • 148 comments
  • 8,206 views
#35 would be appreciated. Thanks for the opportunity!
 
46 for me please?:)
 
23 please :)
 
Can I have #23 please? :cheers:

Edit: looks like someone beat me to it, how about #22
 
OP updated thru Post #125.

Many slots open! Reply to thread with your #.
 
Let's get this done! Corvette contributors received a bonus entry. There are now 11 spots left. If you have already entered, you can enter again! Just pick a new #!
 
Can i get 31 for tjpeno and 64 for myself?
 
Can i please have #25 Sir? :)
 
OP updated thru post # 130. 7 spots to go!

If you entered Wednesday 3/21 or earlier, you can enter again!
 
I can have another #, I pick #62 please!
 
Can my second one be # 26 please
 
39 please
 
A
 
Last edited:
Thanks mate just realised its thursday 22 not wednesday 21, thanks for entering me again!
 
Can I pick #96 please. :)

No you may not! It only goes from 1 to 66! :sly: I've given you # 29.

EDIT: 2 to go (#38 & #61)! Lets get this done!
 
tadlock
No you may not! It only goes from 1 to 66! :sly: I've given you # 29.

EDIT: 2 to go (#38 & #61)! Lets get this done!

I'll take #38 please. Thanks!
 
Can i put someone elses name
 
"4. sikbeta" cannot lose .... this time :trouble:
 
Next person to reply gets last spot!
 
Sure I will take it! Thanks!
 
Spots filled. Drawing in progress...

And the number 15 is drawn! Our 3rd place winner is teecro. Your prizes are Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 painted DLC GT Metallic 10 + 5 Matte paints.

And the number 60 is drawn! Our 2nd place winner is playnthru. Your prizes are Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 painted DLC GT Polarize 4 + 5 Silver Chrome paints.

And the number 4 is drawn! Our 1st place winner is sikbeta. Your prizes are Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC Chrome 6 + 5 Gold Chrome paints.

Congrats!!!

sikbeta
"4. sikbeta" cannot lose .... this time :trouble:
Wow! Go buy a real lottery ticket! Congrats!
 
Last edited:
And the number 4 is drawn! Our 1st place winner is sikbeta. Your prizes are Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC Chrome 6 + 5 Gold Chrome paints.

Congrats!!!


Wow! Go buy a real lottery ticket! Congrats!


WOW! I didn't realize about this until I went to my GB, Awesome! thanks tadlock :bowdown:

win.gif
 
Congrats to all the winners! Your cars have been delivered!

Again, special thanks to everyone who helped me complete my Corvette collection.
 
Back