Free Cars Please :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 30 comments
  • 1,303 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra_K11Squad

Premium
Messages
215
Messages
GTP_JDMracer
Hi guys i know this sounds sort of stupid but my GT5 data has just been corupted so i was hoping some very nice people would donate some cars to me

My PSN is - GTP_JDMracer

Thanks Micra
 
:scared:...
 
You didn't even bother making a good story :lol:
 
Oh good luck pal, I know there's generous people out there :)
 
Hopefully all you lost was the game data.
 
You didn't even bother making a good story :lol:

Haha sorry bud but im on my ipod and cant be bothered to write paragraphs so i put it short lol :)
 
Does anyone want to send me some free cars? My save is fine, but I wondered if anyone wanted to send me free cars anyway?
 
short is better. Long stories of woa make me wonder ;) ha ha ha
 
nice story, I played/play a lot of games, and that's the first time I see soooooooo many people losing their save data or YLOD and asking for cars...... pretty strange isn't it ?
 
personally i think the increase in lost save files is from people mishandling their "back up" save during the duping process.

EDIT: sorry no free car for you.
 
Last edited:
personally i think the increase in lost save files is from people mishandling their "back up" save during the duping process.

EDIT: sorry no free car for you.

Sorry dude but im not a duping boy, not really liking the whole dupping but thats just me. :)
 
personally i think the increase in lost save files is from people mishandling their "back up" save during the duping process.

EDIT: sorry no free car for you.


BINGO:tup:

i've got over 40 ps3 games! never had this problem. learn to back up your file before sending cars LOL

this is like the 40th person losing data LOL
 
BINGO:tup:

i've got over 40 ps3 games! never had this problem. learn to back up your file before sending cars LOL

this is like the 40th person losing data LOL

But like i said i dont dup or will ever. Its a legit corupted save file
 
People have to learn to back up their data on more than 1 device at different stages in your game.
I'm not implying duping either.
No cars from me to you either mate.
 
Not everyone dupes cars and there are other ways for data to become corrupt. ;)
Give him a break already. If you can't or won't help him than why ride him like a pony ?
 
Not everyone dupes cars and there are other ways for data to become corrupt. ;)
Give him a break already. If you can't or won't help him than why ride him like a pony ?

Thanks for that cal, i think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick lol :D
 
Not everyone dupes cars and there are other ways for data to become corrupt. ;)
Give him a break already. If you can't or won't help him than why ride him like a pony ?

Because it smells like a con....:dunce:

May not be, but seems suspect to me and clearly others.
 
nice story, I played/play a lot of games, and that's the first time I see soooooooo many people losing their save data or YLOD and asking for cars...... pretty strange isn't it ?

i agree i got YLOD nd had to start again after i beat the s#?t out my door lol
and i don't ask
 
When was this?
 
Not everyone dupes cars and there are other ways for data to become corrupt. ;)
Give him a break already. If you can't or won't help him than why ride him like a pony ?

Its just strange that its happening so much now. A few weeks back this happened very little, and the people who did this were either telling the truth or very clever. Its just become too common now that people keep saying that they've done something to their save data that its hard to differentiate between the liars and the truth-tellers, so everyone who does this is now seen as someone not asking for help, but just free stuff.
 
💡 Start a new game and continue the fun from scratch earning the cars yourself :)
 
💡 Start a new game and continue the fun from scratch earning the cars yourself :)

This ^^^

I've started 3 new games this week, and using the seasonal events, I've got them all up to level 22 with 4 million credits each.

Better hurry though, those events won't be there forever. ;)
 
I say good for you for being up front. Whether you're being honest or not, so what, at least you're not ripping people off like that arcuxs fool.
 
I make backups of my save data. So I'm Safe. if it does become corrupted I would probably lose 3-4 cars Max. Oh well I might send a car if I have a Slot open.
 
i lost 2 saves while backing up or not backing up shall i say, i took it on the chin and accepted i had been a bit retarded, unlooky!
 
unlucky man......oh & by the way.......nae car for you :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back