Free cars until reset (again) day 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 62 comments
  • 2,523 views
Messages
223
Messages
By PM only - thank you
Messages
By PM only - thank you
------
EDIT
------

Completed

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------




Firstly, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

R390 GT1 Race Car '98


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN -

qashguy23469


The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
Last edited:
Bill_R848
 
isocollector
 
👍👍👍
 
psn sonnguyen604 !! surprise me boss! haha
 
(no 'thank you' yet, but)

on we go . . .

The next prize car is -

Random X1


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN -

hongkonggt5


The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .
 
Got it, THANKS!
 
PSN > B__420__

Great thread 👍
 
The next prize car is -

Pescarolo C60 03


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN -

Grey-4-Ford


The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .
 
billren2k3
 
psn...doobieduck
 
edsands
 
thanks been after that car for a while too :)
 
The next prize is -

1000 Ticket


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN -

Oreca5plz


The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .
 
Back